Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opium question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hurdy gurdy man, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Can you smoke it through a vaporizer? And if not, what's the best way to smoke it?

2. HOOKA, or like herion. Herion is a concentrated version of opium, same chemicals so it is addictive.

http://erowid.org/chemicals/opium/opium.shtml

That should have the info your looking for.

know your drugs, and happy smoking. :)

3. i'm pretty sure you can freebase it, although i have no experience with opium lol

4. i always smoke mine in a blunt or on top of a bowl. opium will melt so i dont suggest ruining your vapo.

5. Yeah, everytime I've smoked it, I've just rolled up a little ball of it and throw it in a bowl and throw some nugs on top. Works fine, makes your peice taste a kinda weird about a week later.

6. hookahs work, but i also like mixing it with weed in a blunt...tobacco, marijuana, and poppy all in one, its great

also bowls and the such work, never had successfull joints (dont know why, maybe its just me)...

good luck, and good smoke...

7. Well you could have someone else leave some in the bottem of a bowl and not tell you...thats how I ended up doing it. I was pretty fucked up.