Opium dosing

Discussion in 'General' started by CryptiC, May 27, 2008.

1. I have a little like 1 gram chunk of opium.. the black real opium if anyone is wondering..

I have never smoked opium should I just crumble some on top of a fresh bowl of some ganja?

Any suggestions?

2. chase a 1/4 gram off of some foil and inhale it thru a pen tube like some herron

3. That would be a good method of smoking opium..also if its not too sticky, try to roll it up in a ball, and stick it in the bowl of your pipe..light it gently, until you hear it sizzle, then inhale

4. Could I put some on top of a bowl of weed?

5. I wouldnt use a whole bowl of weed, maybe like a quarter bowl with a ball of opium on top

6. the real black opium? crumply?

last opium i smoked (a few days ago) was gooey and really dark red, not black and crumbly

but yea, pack a bowl of weed, and put a ball of opium on it, it'll burn forever

for some reason opium doesnt have much of an effect on me, even before i became a dopehead

7. well its been sitting in my gf's stash...so its like dry and not so sticky..looks like I could scrap some of it off on a bowl..not so much crumble or anything

8. Well if you can make a decent bowl out of like a quarter of it heat it up til it bubbles and take hits. I love opium.

9. ok heres what you do with this. You make a little tin foil bowl for the .25g to sit in, and you light it up until it starts going, and then put a glass cup over it so it traps the smoke. Make sure you don't let smoke escape though, and once the cup is full of smoke lift it a tiny bit and inhale it with a straw. BTW, if you smoke too much opium, you will just blackout, so if don't smoke a lot unless you want to forget how your night went. :)