Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

opium and weed salad.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TNToker615, Jul 2, 2008.

1. ok so ive gotten my hands on some great bud right now. but just to make it better ive been putting little .1 or .2 g balls of opium on top. now i feel greatly fucked up but im wondering how much should i be smoking at one sitting to feel the max effects.

also i smoked some straight and got hardly the effects i see in the Asian opium dens on TV. When i did it straight i just lit it, let it burn, blew it out, put a cup over it, and suck it with a straw.

thanks for the help blades

2. Hell yeah.
    Where you from in TN?

3. how you know its opium and not hash/charas?

4. man opium isnt cool, u do know its dirived from the same plant as heroine right? just stick with the bud man, u dont even need that shit, its straight bad for u.

5. opium and the poppy are used for many things from food to medication both legal and illegal. Its not a bad drug at all, but it has the potential for someone to abuse it. its not that he should stay away from it, but he should take a serious look at how hes using it and be careful

6. yea i agree, i mean morphine is from the same plant too, and thats a huge development in health. im just sayin, this isnt weed were talkin bout, its an addictive, very potent drug. just be careful bro it isnt like herb.

7. the word is derived.

the word is heroin.

and leave your preaching for the pulpit.

8. i just hate people backing up the propaganda lie that weed is a gateway drug. isnt herb good enough? why would u wanna do a drug thats caused two wars and is discriminated as adddictive?

9. opium played a negligible role in the opium wars.

i agree, this is the wrong section to talk about opium.

but be careful about putting down other people's substances,

when there are millions of americans who would say the same to you about pot,

whether or not they are correct.

10. i get frustrated reading about people posting about other drugs in seasoned tokers. is the gateway theory true?

11. the gateway theory is flawed because it gives marijuana a sense of power and ability to alter human behavior and decision.

it is the individual's personality that determines whether or not they obey the law in the first place to do drugs,

and whether or not they will put "dangerous" :rolleyes: substances in their body.

12. Take the debate to your own thread if you want to discuss it. Don't hijack his. I'd be glad to debate this point with you in Pandora's Box.

13. i was gonna say the same thing, but since this thread is not in the right section anyway,

all bets are off.

14. Im getting kinda sick of people preaching to others, when they dont even know wtf they are talking about. -rep me if u want but im sure im not the only one.

15. this isnt even the right forum, go on a general drug forum to talk bout opium and heroine and morphine. this forum is for weed and its benefits, how can u expect me not to question this? im just a local pothead in the forums. i already agreed dude, just watch urself with that shit.

16. I think you might be one of the more intelligent individuals I've encountered on GC. Everything you say has substance, and makes damn good sense. I see why your rep is so high. + rep

17. sorry everyone for posting in the wrong section, im used to posting in here so i thought it was ok.

Also FUCK OFF about what drugs i should and shouldnt do, im an adult and can make my own choices.

can anyone help me out by giving me an answer to my previously asked questions?
    if someone tells me how to move this to general i will.

18. first step, dont smoke it with pot.

you can smoke it in a regular bowl,

but the thing is that opium has a higher activation temperature than marijuana,

so youre gonna have to heat that goo ball longer than youre used to.

due to the increased heat and more drawn out hits, a waterpipe is choice but not necessary.

just keep it flamed until it turns visibly red (in a spotted form usually).

hold in longer than you would pot as well for desired effect.

19. copy/paste ur origional first message in the thread to a new one in general. and -rep man, im trying to be nice, iv seen pple go off in a whole new bad route cuz of opium and get into H and meth and stuff. so sorry for trying to share my personnal experience to help u. dont tell me i dont know wat im talking about either, i woulda left u alone if i was clueless on the substance.

20. im smoked the same salad in murfreesboro the other night