Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lost_in_wonderland, Feb 5, 2014.

1. My friend wants to try smoking weed but she doesn't want the first time to be to intense. What's the best way to smoke weed the first time you try it?
    My first time was from this awesome Sherlock Holmes looking pipe and It was the perfect high for being my first one lol

2. forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/

my first time was with a spoon  and that was alright but if ya got a vape id say have your friend take small hits off that it will be the easiest on the throat if ya don't got one any decent spoon will do it's more about size of hit rather then method your first time imo

3. I agree with you! I just have heard people say that joints are the most chill, pipes, bubblers, etc. Maybe they had a preference really

4. It ain't about the device....it's about the setting, the company and the quality of the weed. Don't get all apeshit and try getting her to do a bunch of bong hits.

5. #5 MooseyPoo, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    Spoon/pipe, 1-2 hits, 20 minutes, 1-2 more if she's comfortable, 20 minutes, etc etc and just go like that. 

6. I would never have her hit a bong the first time lol they mess me up! I love it but I also love smoking haha
    And thanks that's a good idea!