opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHighedPiper, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ok so i ended up on probation for 6 months.

The kind where you just call in once a month.

I could get randomly tested whenever,but they said i probly wont because my crime was reckless driving, not drug related. They also said id only get tested 2 times at the most.

but i can email my PO to say if I'm going out of state or somthing.

That way i think id have time to detox or wahtever.

Do you guys think i could smoke a lil bit or should i just wait?

2. #2 Griffijuana, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    How far are you into probation?

3. like a week haha

4. Yeah. I'd assume they wouldn't test you right away, but if you do go to another state I'd think they're more likely to test you once you get back, because they'd probably see it as vacation, and people tend to have more fun on vacation and smoke and drink and shit

5. coo coo i appreciate the feed back man

6. I'm just going to say don't risk it man. I've never been on probation, but it can't be worth it just for a little cannabis high. Just wait until it's over and there isn't the thought of "well fuck what If they have me piss in a cup tomorrow". Not that it's fair but it's life. And it's just weed so everyone should be able to stop smoking for even a little while.

7. Don't smoke. Go to the liquor store and pick up some booze. Not worth extending your probation or going to jail to get high once.

8. Just wait man. Is one time worth more time?

9. Dude I feel for you, I have probo coming up too. I'm just doing it the good and honest way, thinking of it like a big T-break. 

If you did wanna smoke, only do it maybe once every two weeks, that way it exits your system a lot quicker as opposed to when you toke for like three days straight.

Plus, when you do get high, you can't shake the thought of having to go in for a piss.

10. yeaaa ill probly just sell for a while and save 1 bud of each strain i get.

11. thats a great idea , you will be rolling in fine herb by the end