Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. i wouldnt mind it if its undercontrol and not more than what i smoke. and i do about .3 a day at night. and only if we smoke up togather, not going out to parties and getting fucked up. that isnt lady like. after me and my ex smoked she used to make food :hello::D

2. Fuck being lady like!

*farts*

(Don't worry, it smells like roses and gummy bears)

3. I came across this the other day. I think I may need to reevaluate my opinion on the stoner chicks :p

[​IMG]

4. Those might be stoner chicks... But I think it's possible that they may also be whore chicks.
    ;)

Just a guess!

5. or as I like to call them, blue grass music

6. this thread is stupid why would a stoner dude think a stoner girl was lame or whatever?

we're all beautiful people.

7. girls are usually much more enjoyable to smoke with just because they act differently. the only thing i dont like is that they act like the deserve free herb cause they got some tits but its w/e im never gunna say no to a woman

8. that may be why they think they can get free weed.:eek:

9. same here i dont know too many people who dont smoke anymore.

10. Stoner chicks rule!!!

11. personally, i prefer my girlfriends to not smoke anything, weed nor cigarettes.

12. i fuckiung LOVE stonger girls....absolutly love em...im only friends with three true stoner girls who got into blazing on their own and i love them with all my heart and would do almost anything to help them...theyre three of my closest friends

13. i don't know to many girls that toke, but i used to get stoned with this older chick. then we would......

yeah so it was pretty fucking cool.

14. I think girls who toke up are awesome. Not like..complete stoners, but who smoke on occasion. They are chill, free-spirited, fun to be with, and fun to smoke with.

I prefer getting invovled with a girl who smokes rather than not.....another good way to spend time together and enjoy eachothers' company even more.

The green brings good times and good things :smoke:

15. damn right

16. I think its fine as long as they keep it classy but i think that applies to everyone.

17. my girlfriend is just as much a pothead as me lol i love it.

18. I feel some girl power in this thread!!

forgot who asked bc it was one of the first pages on this thread, about what girls think of tokin guys. I'm feelin all this input, so i wanted to say i think it's hot when guys get high bc they sometimes leave an impression like theyre mysterious and spiritual. you know, things girls like in guys that weed might enhance.

but if you talk about it all the time it comes across like, geeky, boring, whiny, or even worse a -showoff-

19. oh my GOD. Epic thread revival. All the guys I miss posted in this thread. I even made a cameo appearance. Aw....):

20. DUDE I AM LISTENING TO OVER TE HILLS AND FAR AWAY NOW HAHAAHHA. i love fucking zepp and guitar nice rock when i am baked

and yea girl stoners make the world go round. they are fucking sick but my girl doesnt so it sucks.