Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. If they aren't any motor mouths and keep a chill goin

Girls who smoke are fuckin' hawt ;)

2. It's pretty sweet when girls toke up. I'm trying to get a girl to tokeup for her first time this weekend.

3. The problem is, there really aren't many around where I live. So, bummer.

4. Hey to everyone on this thread,

I used to date a girl who loved to toke, and every time she did it made her pretty frisky, we both loved that! Girls who toke are very VERY hot, to me anyway, the 420 girls site is proof of that!

But a point made earlier in this thread is right, the person you're with should be one who you love, regardless of what they do or believe in, and they should feel the same for you!

Wow, this Afghan does make me philosophical, or a wank, I can't tell anymore......

Oz

Urban Smoker Podcast
    http://urbansmoker.podomatic.com

5. About 1/4 of the ppl i smoke with are girls,not including my sister and her friends because i smoke them out occasionally when they are at the house, and most of them are really cool and just like to hang out and fuck off. But some of them are really damn annoying cause they get so high and act stupid

6. I find alot of girls who smoke often mooch off guys because they think if they have tits and puss they can get intoxicated for free. I hate those girls. Now real smoker girls are kick ass. I don't know that many to be honest though. My girlfriend use to smoke like everyday in the summer but now schools back she's cut down alot like once a week if that. I'd much rather have my girl smoking than drinking thats for sure. Just the fact that I've never heard of any girls having sex while stoned with like random dudes and stuff similar to that. When me and my girl are stoned together we love each other even more than usual which makes just sitting great and it makes sex much more spiritual and great feeling. So all in all I like good meaning girls who smoke but if they are mooching then I hate them.

7. My sister recently took up smoking, and we've gotten quite a bit closer because we smoke each other out often. That said, I'm down with girls who love a little mary jane, but not those incoherent goth stoners who look like they're strung out.

8. Personally I think stoner girls are a little bit smarter then the regular girl.

9. Stoner chicks are awesome. And someone already said this, but I'd rather have a stoner girlfriend. It really isn't extremely important if they do or not, as long as they are chill about it all. But kicking it with a girlfriend and smoking a bowl is great.

10. I find the exact opposite. I find that actual stoner chicks will throw down a hell of alot more often than some guys, and especially girls that smoke on occasion. It seems that girls that don't smoke as often think they can get free weed because they have tits. Stoner chicks realize that using that reasoning is retarded and they throw down.

Example being: A girl on first floor is a big time stoner, been smoking for a long time. I smoke her up when she's dry, she smokes me up when I'm dry, and we match when we both have buds. There's a "stoner" chick on 3rd floor, where I'm at, and she always tells me to let her know when I smoke because she'd get in on it. A) She hasn't bought a bag since I've known her B) She's annoying and loud when she's high C) It's not like because she's a chick and I smoke her up I'm getting laid for it. D) E) Profit

Point being, I love stoner chicks because they can carry a conversation and not be all giddy and annoying as fuck.

11. Love 'em. End of story.

12. Other than the bold, the same thing with me except I recently took up smoking. Oh, we we smoke each other up, not out. ;)

13. all i got to say is smokin up really makes the sex awesome.
    better than drunk sex by far.
    not better than trippin sex though. :smoke:

14. idk man where i live it aint just tokin for them. they trip acid, X, musshies kinda fucks their looks. but if its a chill chick then FUCK YA! but if she sucks then no;)

15. at my old work there was a manly girl with a giant moustache that toked :eek:

but i guess anybody else is fine

16. mustache! WHA! on a girl? sure it wasn't just a pretty guy?

17. lol im not joking

never shaved it or anything

and her name was Jen

so i hope it wasnt no damn guy:p

18. Oh I despise women who blaze weed. They should have their clitori removed surgically.

Has anyone actually posted that they hate girls that smoke weed? What's the point?

19. I think it's cool. I'm sure there are more female stoners than we tend to think, mostly because they don't go advertising that they smoke (unlike us guys with the red eyes and weed related t-shirts).

If a girl smokes, it's all good.

20. It's cool as hell.