Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on vaporizers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vapoguy, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Hey, sorry for the sort-of double post.... I didn't realize that there was an area for "more experienced" tokers:

You guys have any thoughts on this? I'd really appreciate any input!

2. i remember someone telling me that that vapezilla company bought their way into that high times award or they are an affiliate of high times im not sure can anyone confirm

3. I read in Rolling Stone something about the volcano. I don't remember the exact wording but I believe it was something like "A quarter of a gram and you can get 4 people FUCKED UP." I know it was a quarter of a gram, but I'm not sure if it was 4 or more. I'm not sure fucked up was the phrase the writer used, but I know that it was emphasized. I think there's a video of it on YouTube.

4. my friend had the bong with a heat gun vaproiser, you had to use a lot of weed but man does it mess you up, its 98% thc when you take that hit so you can imagine what a hit like that feels like

5. Thanks for the replies. Like I said, I've been using a vapo for a couple of years... it's definitely really nice. I'm just torn on what to upgrade to.

I've been emailing Wicked Roots (the Vapezilla guys) to ask them about their company but they don't email back :mad:.... that definitely has me leaning towards the Volcano since they have a phone number that I called and they picked up right away and were very helpful. If I'm gonna drop $500, I want to know I can contact someone if something goes wrong.

6. my only complaint about vaporizers is the actual set up.. it doesnt seem like it'd stop you from using it.. but it does.. if you've got a peice around. =/

7. I have the Vapir 4.0 and love it. I take it to parties and people always tell me it gets them almost as high as theyve ever been. Of course we always cap it off with a joint after a couple discs.

Never tried the high end ones but im sure theyre better. Mine is kind of a bitch because you have to hold it while youre using it.

8. I have used 4 diffrent vaps. The only one I would use again is the Volcano. IMO its the ONLY Vap worth having.

9. S&B (makers of the cano) have a very user friendly return but the cano is limited

if you've been at it for 15 years and have already vapped in a whip go with the heatgun/bong bowl combo

fill the bong just below your downstem to catch particles and rip it hard with the aid of the heatguns blower

you'll find it's the only way to really catch a good buzz

10. Thanks again for all the input, folks. I ended up striking a deal with a local shop that got me a Volcano for about 1/2 price. I figure if I don't like it I can sell it on eBay for at least what I paid for it :D

I emailed Wicked Roots and told them that it was unfortunate that I never heard back from them at all. Not a great company, IMHO... I'd stay away from the Vapezilla unless you are handy enough to fix it yourself since nobody seems to work at Wicked Roots.

I'll let you all know my thoughts on the Volcano!

11. ^ wickedroots is indeed a scumbag

even if you keep the volcano you can easily pick up a vapor bowl for 30ish at most local headshops and swing by any homedepot for a varible temp heatgun listed in v-rip tech's pdf manual