Opinions on this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greenout, May 13, 2010.

1. So I just ordered this bong from grasscity today...

[​IMG]

and I want to know if anyone has any good or bad input on it... On the gc item page the reviews were all really good but more is better.

I CAN NOT wait to use it and once I get it I'll post up some milk pics.

2. looks funky, def. a conversation starter, just be careful with it

post up some milks when you get it!

3. is that a metal bowl/downstem in the ac?

4. interesting....not my cup of tea but still cool

5. I haven't use the bong but it definitely looks like a fun time...pack some premium buds in there and "up, up, and a way"...I am curious how it hits

6. When i saw this i could hear the theme song for Bill nye the science guy.Neat.

7. WOW! Looks pretty smooth to me.

8. Looks decent. I dont like the metal downpipe in the ac tjhough coulda gave ya a glass one but all in all a good looking peice,

I do suggest u grab a glass on gromite downstem/slide from your lhs in the future Will taste much better trust me.

9. i like it but i have never seen mettle on a glass bong. but still i like it. if u cant switch out the downsteam and put a glass one in. but no rush if you cant afford it it looks like a knockout bong. and if u dont mind me asking whats the link i might get that same one

10. You could easily replace the metal downstem in the a/c with glass if you so desired.
    Edit: nvm above posts got to it first lol

11. i dont like the metal downstem but other then that its def a good place to start. u could prob convert it to glass

12. ya i was thinking about getting a glass slide to put in there instead but i want to see how it is first

13. looks funky. not something i would want to smoke out of. I bet it has a lot of drag...