Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on street weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 15, 2014.

1.    What are your opinions on smoking street weed. Knowing the grower of your bud is one thing, but picking up from a dealer that sells from home on flip money he got from his taco bell job is another. The question is really, how do you feel about not knowing the real quality of your weed. Whether the grow was flushed properly, whether it was sprayed with pesticides, where it has been, how it has been handled, mold, etc.
       I know I never thought of these things back in the day, alot of people probably don't. Curious to know how you feel about street weed?

2. Most of those things an experienced eye can pick up on. I have no qualms buying illegally and never have.

The guys i go to these days arr pretty much as legit and know as much about their product as the dispensaries

3. I don't mind buying street weed. 

You just need to find a good, reliable dealer who only buys high quality bud. There are "street growers" who care just as much or even more about the weed they grow than most legal growers business.

For some people growing weed is not only about money. For some of them it's a passion to which they dedicate a lot of efforts. Find these people.

4. Its usually shit weed and you gotta burn twice as much to get high than your last pickup. I fuckin hate bud from them quickie dealers. This one dude it just isnt near any quality I've ever pickup before. Ended up burin a joint with this dude and didnt even get high

5. I don't have another option, so I just don't think about it and make sure it gets me stoned.

6. Most of the dealers I know now grow themselves, so luckily I can even see where it comes from.Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm a total weed snob. If it looks good, I will buy it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Street weed in my area sucks balls, best I can get is still not as good as what I grow myself.

9. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19342826" timestamp="1389759600"]I don't have another option, so I just don't think about it and make sure it gets me stoned.[/quote]this. Ali have is "street" weed. But it's just as potent. Just as token care of. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="Not Sure" post="19345700" timestamp="1389807551"]Street weed in my area sucks balls, best I can get is still not as good as what I grow myself.[/quote]nice man. I really wanna grow. But have no area to do it in. That's the only thing holding me back Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yea, I wouldn't even grow outdoors in my area, too many sportsmen and DEC cops. I went fishing with my boss a few years back in a remote location and you still see people every now and then. Hope you get something going soon!!

12. It's my only option, so I choose not to think about it.

13. I don't think about it because if I did I'd never buy any weed. I don't have a grower I can connect with nor do I live in a medical state. I just have to trust my guys to deliver and I've never been burned on quality. If I was buying reggie I knew I was buying reggie.

14. Go through the big dealers. Haha not the ones that only have half O's slingin in HS Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I never really bought "street weed". I just buy directly from the growers so I know they won't fuck with my stuff and I know what I get.

16. Shit I get are from growers. And if dealers are selling me bud and I'm sure they're from a grower that I know, I'll buy it. But I dont trust street weed and I don't waste my time with them.