Opinions on shake/chafe

Discussion in 'General' started by thedanks871, Jan 30, 2012.

1. #1 thedanks871, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    what do you guys think of shake?

i find it really annoying. with large pickups you get like a solid 5-7 grams of fucking shake. kinda bitchy to sell, and shitty to smoke, however... great for quickly rolling some fat J's or L's...

what you guys think?

2. i once asked for 9 grams and my dealer only had a quarter of nug so he gave me 7 grams of nug and 3 grams of shake instead

i think it sucks but its not the worst thing in the world for me

3. Never heard chafe before? But I don't really mind shake, it's whatever.

4. I only ever get buds. Though the shake at the bottom of my bags I LOVE. So much more potent.

5. do not give a fuck

lol its still weed man the only thing bad about shake imo is trying to pick it up out of a bag

6. I don't really understand people's problem with shake. As far as I'm concerned its extremely unrefined kief, made from friction between the nugs and the bag. Its all the same for me

• Like Like x 1
  7. My butt chafes .

8. shakes good for hash

9. I once went to buy an eighth off my connect and I assumed it was dank becuase that is what he always had, so I get there and he tries to sell me and eighth of shake for 25, so I said no thanks and was starting to leave so he threw in another 2.5g, so I bought it because of the deal. But i don't like shake it tastes bad and doesn't look good

10. Idgaf. Ill smoke shake,plus a lot of thc falls on the bottom of the bag.
    If it smokes than toke.

11. i have no beef with shake. haha.

12. Uhhh shake in large amounts...huff. Roll roll roll until it's gone haha

13. #13 th3_chr0nic, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    I've said it a lot on here, some people agree, some don't, but I hate shake. It's mainly leaf bits and pistils, plus it's super dry and doesn't normally carry the same flavor that the nug does.

But OP, 5-7 g's of shake? How large of a pickup? I've got about an eighth of shake in a QP of dank before and I'd say that's the most. Usually not even a gram.

14. really? i always feel like the shake is less potent but maybe its just me

15. usually is true which is weird I never really understood it

16. [quote name='"thedanks871"']

really? i always feel like the shake is less potent but maybe its just me[/quote]

All the keif accumulates in with the shake so it can be pretty potent

17. yeah thats my biggest problem with it is just too dry...

and it was a dank QP but yeah there was so much shake. even when i pick up by the ounce i would say theres a few grams of shake in those too. its mostly vacuum sealed so idk if that has something to do with it

18. Nuggage over shake anyday

19. Could just be that the bud is a bit dry and the people handling it up the line aren't too gentle.

20. fuck shake. Fuck buds too. you know what? fuck weed in general. im outta here.