Opinions on race mixing?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TioW42, Jul 16, 2016.

1. #1 TioW42, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Ok I'm just curious about this but what is everyone's opinion? I know some people don't mind it but some don't agree with it so I'm just wondering why do you not like it? I know the people who dont agree with it normally don't have a hatred for other people but only just want to preserve their own race or something like that. I'm not really bothered but I'm just really curious on other people's opinions soon I'm mixed race and my fiance is also mixed race

2. Yeah, this thread is a really good idea...smdh.

• Like Like x 12
  3. #3 Tonika, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    I really don't care i'm a black woman (from Jamaica) married to a white man (from Ireland) and we have a daughter. dc if anyone likes it or not.

• Like Like x 17
  4. "Preserve their own race" disgusting.

There is only one race, the human race...

I have a problem with people who think mixed race babies/people are a problem.

• Like Like x 22
  5. #5 TioW42, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    I don't know what to think of it because I'm not sure it's out of hatred or is it a legitimate thing to worry about their own race being gone. I'm not agreeing to any side but I don't know just apparently a big proportion share these views so I want to hear what others say. Although my fiance who I love to bits used to be called a "mongrel" when she was young because she was half white half asian which is just pure dickhead I will agree

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm all down for race mixing because I'm a sucker for non-white girls but I also support people who only want to date and procreate within their own races and cultures, no matter the race or culture. There is a fine line between preserving one's culture and ethnic identity & bigotry and racism.

• Like Like x 6
  7. I think this response makes more sense than the way I worded it out

• Like Like x 1
  8. Agreed. I said I had a problem if anyone had a problem. Screw whoever you want, free willy.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I recently had a discussion about this very topic with a Yazidi and he was explaining to me that he feels that it's his duty to preserve his race and culture because there is only about 1.5 million of them, in the entire world.

10. Wait what?

EDIT: nvm I know what your on about

11. Being white but having small eyes and oliveish skin therefore having an oriental look to me, I've been called a "half-cast" on more than one occasion. It's been years since I've been called a half-cast but even thinking back to my reaction to being called one all those years ago makes me sad for myself, I was so offended, I shouldn't have been. Young and stupid and listening to my parents old racist views, it was a different time for them. I'm glad for education.

12. You know what's ironic? A lot of white people in America are FAR from actual "pure breeds" of whatever they consider themselves to be. I'm basically the result of a western European orgy that fucked some Native Americans and I'm sure there is some African in there. Definitely some Jewish too.

• Like Like x 2
  13. This is crazy people actually do this. I don't really care honestly, I'm Hispanic I'm dating a Turkish girl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm a mixed guy gunna marry to a mixed girl so imagine how mixed that is

• Like Like x 4
  15. the only opinion I have on mixed race is that many of the mixed race folks I've seen have had an exotic and irresistible look, especially bright eyes with dark skin

identity issues and racial judgement involved too, which gets you in the bummerbone, but the thought rarely surfaces in my interaction with mixed race folks

that's as far as I've thought about it and that's as far as I think I'll think about it

• Like Like x 3
  16. I tell you what the eyes part is true because no one ever stops talking about my and my lips for some odd reason

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have no problem with people mixing.
    Fuck whoever you want. Marry whoever
    you want. Do whatever you want.

As long as it's between consenting adults,
    I have no problem with what you, or anyone
    else, does.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Anyone that has a problem with going out your race on the bases of colour is not someone I want to be around but attraction in some cases what do you just ain't into a certain race surly it sounds bad but it isn't

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. From a scientific stand point, mixing races is an evolutionary advantage. More chances to combine genes that would otherwise not be combined if a group of people living in an isolated area only reproduced with each other.

And it can be detrimental in other ways the closer you get to having shared ancestry with the person. With the extreme example of incest leading to major disorders due to not being able to weed out potentially lethal or harmful genes passed along a blood line without more recombinations of genes.

So, the argument of keeping a race pure and strong is easily dismissed as a old world mindset of keeping a bloodline close and pure. And looking at the British crown over the centuries you can see the problems that had in itself.

• Like Like x 6
  20. I'm not to sure about that. Genetic diversity decreases as you leave africa. The only people that would genetically benefit from race mixing would be Europeans and asias via mixing with africans.

• Like Like x 1