Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on my pickup for 2 da

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cheesecake0, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Looks smokeable, the image quality doesn't do it justice.
    But looks alright. maybe it's some mids.

2. definitely mids. ;)

3. ok, seriously people, stop looking at other user's dank and saying it's mids. It's clearly not mids you non-observant fool. If you cared enough to look at the picture for more than a second than you'd notice that there is crystallization! well that's one sign that the weed is most likely dank, o yea and it's green with hairs and even slightly purple in spots... yea i'd call this weed Dank. Cheesecake you did good. As for cynical, just don't be first poster if you have nothing to say but "may be it's some mids", you know it's dank and since pictures usually don't do dank any justice than it's probably really dank looking in person. K, done ranting, i've just seen too many people throw the word mids in their comment when what they're commenting on is definitely not mids. Blaze on bradahs :smoking:

4. haha yea i kno everyone in stash jar is always like "meh...looks like good mids" lol

5. haha mids....thats funny. looks dank bro

6. im glad we've all came to the same consensus. Some people... ha