Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions On Indica Strains.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greens420, Jun 7, 2014.

1. #1 Greens420, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    IMO I would never spend my money on and indica or indica dominant strain, because for me it just makes me want to pass out. Falling asleep high is great but I feel like depending on how much you buy it for that's a waste to just fall asleep everytime. Stativa is my mainnnn. I don't see the point of smoking and falling a sleep like smoking and doing stuff on stativa is great and I don't always just want to do stuff I can chill but I feel like indica isn't worth as much as stativa. What does anyone else think??

2. Indicas are good if you just want to relax or sleep. I get insomnia so I have half size indica joints that I use when it's bad. I find sativas keep me wide awake so I use them during the day. since I'm an artist/musician/writer they really smooth out my thoughts so I don't get stuck or stressed about anything.

3. I mostly get indica, because IMO i feel it's a bit more intense. I feel the sleepiness is only for the first 5-10 minutes after smoking. And then u either go hiking, movies with hombres, anything tbh. Except reading. Can't focus for shit

4. It's easy to overcome the sleepiness of indica strains. Once you do making it a daytime strain is no problem. It's really just pushing yourself to move.

5. I agree 100%

6. All I can get is indica strains, but when I do come across a sativa dom I certainly grab it.  4

Smoking indica since 2007

7. Not a fan of sativa really, i don't feel it as much plus i don't feel relaxed when i use sativa i feel focused, which is not the effect i am looking for.

8. I love them all, but a good couch lock is nice  :smoking:

9. Sativa is way more fun.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

10. love those hybrids

11. OP that's what indica is for lol idk if you knew that or not but indica helps people out who can't go to sleep. It's used for relaxing and chilling out.
    Sativa keeps you awake and makes you wana do shit. That's why you and many people like sativa(including me) because it keeps you up and it's really fun to do shit when high from sativa.
    Also keep in mind different amount of smokin at a time also can you give you a different high there were times when one bowlpack would keep me up and the other time(both times were same exact weed) I had like 2 or 3 bowlpacks and just wanted to sleep.
    Then pieces and different ways of smoking play into role also. Mainly I just smoke outa a bong, blunts and smoke outa my brother's piece. And blunts make me relaxed, when I smoke my bong I'm up.

12. My grower or dealer, has two really good strains. Green Crack and some un-named purps. The purps is the sativa so I usually go with that, but sometimes I'll get an eighth or so of the Indica and its nice.

13. No I'm totally with you man. Indica's knock me the hell out. Indica's out of a bong? That's a strait 1 hit KO for me. 

14. Love a good Sativa but my heart belongs to Indica.

15. Indica over Sativa all day! Some nice Grape Ape is exactly what I need right now... Too bad I live in a state where it is still completely 100% illegal  :cry: I have to wait for it to be back in town.

16. Love my indicas.... Been smokin on some dank ass sativas lately tho

17. I prefer indica strains. Sativas make me extremely paranoid.

18. Indicas are great for relaxing after a long day. Sativas are just always great!

19. I would probably spend more for a great indica. I started smoking with it and it was two years before I tried a sativa. I get bored of sativas quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. What does anyone else think??
    [​IMG]