Opinion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MrGanj, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Do you believe marijuana should be legalized, decriminalized, or stay illegal?

2. lol yeah right this isn't a biased place to ask that question.... i'm not trying to be a jerk just saying.

3. who the hell said illegal?

4. :eek: WTF? Pots' illegal???

Oh shit!!! :bolt:

5. legal. fully decriminalized.

6. I think it should stay illegal because if it were I think the younger kids today would start to smoke marijuana and not continue to watch my tv show, or listen to my music.

7. I have to admit I laughed at this. Nice.

Legalization all the way.

8. i understand the dealers wanting decriminilization but anyone who put illegal is either a cop or pollin-trollin

9. That's not true, I smoke pot and watch your tight young ass all the time!

10. Decriminalization is the worst of both worlds. There should be no penalties, whether civil or criminal, for using cannabis. What sense does it make to say that you can grow it, but not use it, and vice versa? Or sell it for a profit?

Full on legalization, and fuck the government if it wants to tax it's manufacture. I'll just grow it myself.

11. Couldn't have said it better. Decriminalization is being labeled as a an acceptable "middle ground", when it really is nothing of the sort. It keeps most of the same failed policies and still enables the cartels to turn a profit without as much risk.

12. I like the idea someone told me the other day. Since the government will want to make money off of legalization and people will just grow it themselves anyways, they could charge people growing licenses for a certain amount of plants every year.