opinion?

Discussion in 'General' started by rugy650, Mar 20, 2014.

1. So I live in Oklahoma and I'm wondering 1/8 for 50 is that too much? See I used to for about 25$ but my old dealer got locked up. Oklahoma has stupid laws on cannibas. But anyways what do you guys think? Basically he is the. Only one I know others I've tried have said 60 so yeah. Opinions?

2. Alright...So your options are between $50 and $60.

Obviously the $60 deal is something better, probably. :cool:

3. no I got him down to 45 but the 60 guys had some mexican bricked shit. Just smelled and tasted like wet grass I can't explain it but it was dirt. And this stuff this dude had is loaded in thrichromes. Some supposedly lemon haze I wouldn't know for sure. but moral is im not disappointed :))

4. If your not dissapointed whyd you even post it?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. See
    because I posted before I got it. But no one replied quickly so I just got it and I wasn't disappointed.

6. yeah. He went down to 45 and threw in 2 blunts so I'm good haha

7. Good deal.
    [​IMG]

8. Go for it. In the last month 3 of my dealers have gone dry and no sign of getting anymore in a while. I was paying 30 a qtr but its pretty shitty stuff. But I guess that's what I get for living in the asshole of Oklahoma.

9. I'm from Tulsa. Dank is generally $50~$60. That $25 for 1/8 is mid bit that's a but $25 is a bit overpriced imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Where in ok? Just across the river in Texas were paying 10 a g 30 an eight

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 100 dollar zips of mid/pop

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app