Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OPINION PLEASE, Faint like or GHOST line? PASSING?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by James31216, Oct 17, 2018.

1. This is a 20ml test, my wife and father say they can see the line. What do you think? I workout 4 times a week, est like crap but have been clean for 67 days now.

Attached Files:

2. depends on how long the test developed. Tests can look like this if you wait too long to get a reading even if your level is below the cutoff. Looks marginally positive and if done for a prospective job they would probably send it to the lab for confirmation. Most of the time cannabinoids are tested for 40 to 50 ng/dl. Just drink some water before your test and you will be fine. Just be sure not to drink too much as they usually test for dilution by checking for a urine creatinine.

3. This test is for 20 mg/ ml. And I followed the instructions to a tee as far as the time goes. I also took a dollar tree test that test at 50 mg/ml and while I didn’t get a pic at the time the results on those have been pretty much the same for the past 2 weeks, looking like the pic attached. The test won’t be for another week at least though and I will come back and post the results as I know most don’t

Attached Files:

4. We see those ghost lines a lot here. Did you dilute first? If not you might try diluting and retesting to see if there's any change. If you have a couple of cheap strips left check your urine first void of the day before you drink anything and then drink until you're peeing clear and test again and compare lines. If the diluted line is darker than the first void line you're making progress. It always took me a couple of months to clean up.

5. I haven’t diluted any, but I have been taking the cheap 50 mg ones for about 3 weeks and always had the same faint line. My thing is if the darkness of the line meant anything then I feel like I would not get anything on the 20 ml test since I get a very faint line on the 50 ml, and I’m getting a faint line on the 20 ml.

6. What you're saying makes sense. Lots of THC test strips have a fainter line than the control line. I don't know why but they do. My wife had a ghost line much like yours and she hadn't smoked pot in many years. They were calling it a positive but the boss just said what the instructions say and called it a pass. It really doesn't matter here but you keep saying 20mg or 20ml when it's actually 20ng, short for 20ng/ml.

7. Ya I think I’ll just stop stressing myself out and call it a pass, I won’t have to test for at least another week anyways and thanks for the heads up man!