Opinion on these shoes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong716, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hi everybody! Check out these Lakai shoes. I'm looking to get new shoes since I have pretty much ran my old pair in the ground. I was thinking about getting some Reebok classics in funky colors but I can't really find anything that tickles my fancy. I stumbled across these and I kind of dig them. So they may be my next pair :)

Lakai Teleford - Men's - Skate - Shoes

2. extremely plain for my taste, but their not ugly.

3. I have to agree they are plain, but here's the same kind of shoes I have been wearing for the past couple of years. Sometimes I feel pretty goofy lol.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Draven-Multi-Color-Block-High-Top-Sneakers/dp/B004RSNY72]Amazon.com: Draven Multi-Color Block Prism High-Top Sneakers Mens shoe size: 13: Toys & Games[/ame]

4. There sick.
    and not plain, classy...

5. Eh, they seem like generic skate shoes, no offense. But then again, I don't know about skate shoes.

6. classic plain look to em bruh.

i dont know your taste in shoes but...

have you tried lookin into nike sb?

real comfortable!

7. Not my style

8. The white pair would be sick specially with blue laces.. Wow, now i wanna buy them

9. copp sum retro jordans my brotha

10. Looks like a solid shoe.

11. Nike SB's for like $80 at the mall would be my alternate.

The brown on he bottom kinda throws it off for me..grey and black is cool, but that brown is eh.

12. These shoes are plain and plain shoes are always fit with all casual dress.Their fashion never go away.

13. Way to plain to be that expensive. Try Fred Meyers. You'll be happy and only out $25-$35. Use the rest to buy some munchies to go with your weed and new shoes.

14. LOL I just ordered a pair. There tight if you ask me.

15. my friend has that shoe except its in blue/green/black. im not a fan of all black shoes, the greys look better to me but the design of the shoe is good regardless of color.

its a good looking shoe although i prefer SB mids.

16. I'd wear them there dope

17. I think I will get these shoes. That's for the positive feedback guys :)

18. Funny how times change...bunch of guys talking about shoes lol.

19. Yo OP
    Those are mad fresh
    I might cop the grey ones