Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion On Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTrueHigh, May 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys how you doing? I normally pay 13 bucks for a g. If I buy in bulk I don't really get any discounts. Next time (tomorrow) I'll pick up 12g for 155 bucks.

Your guys opinion on my deal?

Attached Files:

2. seams a bit pricey to me but greens pretty cheap where I live and dont know where your located

3. Far away from any legal marijuana.

4. you'd have better luck in the stash jar subsection of the forums. I live in Florida and that seems pretty pricey for 12gs. I pay 160 for 14g's of imported dispensary bud.

5. Looks like home grown mids. $10 a g is a fair price.

6. Can't complain :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. 120 for 14 g 250 for an oz

8. You call that a deal? where you from? Find a better connect. 14 gs shouldnt be more than 90-100

9. Europe, you get what you can mate

10. PS: you'll never get 1g below 10 bucks where I live.

11. Wait do you pay more for bulk? The first 14 grams costs 120 but the second 14 grams cost 130? 120+130=250 for 28 grams? Sucks for you
    That blows, time to start growing

12. 14gs normally goes for around $200 here, so I think 12 for $155 is pretty good. Man, I gotta move to a legal/medical state.

13. That's generally the price where I'm from if not higher

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. So the first half ounce is 120 and the second half ounce is 130? So its better to buy less? Makes no sense

15. Yea my bad it's 220 a zip

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

mids?? sike.

if you were in an illegal state in the U.S. that isnt near the mexican border, thats a good deal.

17. yea not bad for the dirty south

18. If it's good for your area, it's good for your area.

19. I think thats some what average, here in BC we normally can find ounces for 110-200, 110 being b+++, 150 a, 180-200 a+ to a++. I cant afford a+++ or a++++ although its usually around 250-350 an ounce. You got pretty good looking bud for that price, much better than what I got last time I split a pickup.

20. I pay 160$ for 1oz