opinion on double percolator?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by WakeUp BakeUp, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Is it better to get a double percolator? or is a single percolator just fine? both are the same price, but i was wondering which you guys think are better cause ive never used a percolator before.

2. pics? depends on the perc quality/type 3 showerheads = win

3. i love double tree perk bongs, sooo smooth. more percs the more drag though but not to a great extent with 2 imo.

4. Would I be wrong if I thought it was the total opposite?:poke:

5. ^^ as in more percs less drag?

6. #6 FCFondler, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. LOL :smoke:
    Tree
    Pillar
    Waffle
    Turbine
    Showerhead
    8 arm?
    ?

8. [​IMG]

9. i have a inline with a 8 arm tree perc and i love it. It really depends if you like drag or not. I personally prefer a bong to have some drag and substance to it so i would go with the 2 perc. All personal preference though i wouldnt say either one is better or worse

10. I recently bought a RooR US with 2 five arm trees and it has been amazing. It was the first perc bong I've ever hit and the rips I get from it are ridiculous. Everyone who has used it has fallen in love with it and wants it.

11. IF have a tree perc and there open ended like mine, there is zero drag with my12 arm except the new downstem i got with a bunch of holes and the end hole is so small so it adds drag.