opiate usage and tolerance (specifically OC and tramadol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ok - so i've been using OC for about 2 months - only once/twice a week. I just did it two days in a row (yesterday and tuesday) - a total of 80mg in two days. I have been using tramadol too about once or twice a week.

Well, i didnt think this was even possible, but today, after waking up, im pretty sure i was having some type of withdrawals - i was puking, and i had diahreah, which at first was constipation. I've been sick all day to my stomach, and i've been freezing fuckin cold, and not wanting to do anything. Im basically out of tramadols - should i take em to help out how i feel today, or should i just rough through today so i can save the trams? Id take the trams if i knew i was gonna feel em, but im afraid that i wont feel anything after using oxy for the last 2 days

2. shitty situation man...I was addicted to OC too, but you gotta cut that shit out before it catches up to you. If you got off of ur benzos successfully, you can do this. You have an addictive personality from what I can tell so be careful around that shit, it WILL ruin your life.:rolleyes:

3. Welcome to the lovely world of Opiates! Id personally let yourself feel better, come back to norm, then give it a go after you are feeling better. T-break's for pills is a good idea, at least that's how I do it.

No need to get strung, just to get high. Go slow. Be careful. Have fun!

4. #4 NFloyd2357, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009

yea man, - im not worried about getting addicted to em - well, i am, which is the same reason im not worried... if that makes sense. I dont feel addicted to em at all or anything, but i did em two days in a row, and today (day 3) it kinda feels like im havin withdrawals which seems bizarre after only 2 days in a row. Im not addicted to opiates, and im makin sure i keep it that way. The OC80 i just bought was the first OC ive gotten in close to a month, so im pretty responsible with it - i usually get em after a stressful week to chill...

I did go a little overboard with tramadols the past few months, but i can stop cold turkey with them and be fine - maybe have a headache one day...

Yea, sounds like the better way to go. I think im gonna pop in a blu-ray and just smoke some blunts in bed... sounds like a good remedy

5. You don't get addicted to OC by doing 40mg in two days or by doing it once or twice a week...

6. exactly -

i was wondering if what im going through, however, is withdrawals. Keep in mind on top of the OC use, i've been using tramadol, which even though its weaker, is as easy to get addicted to. Im not addicted though, that much im sure of. I've been addicted to benzos, so i know what addiction is like - and thankfully im not addicted to opies... i can't afford to be addicted to OC anyways, not to mention how hard they are to find around here anyways

7. He could have taken more than his body could handle in a certain time period. I've gotten sick as hell after finishing an 80 in a night or even a day and a half before.

8. Dude, you aren't having withdrawals from a drug you aren't addicted to. You're probably just sick or have a virus.

9. well... like i said... i've been using oxy about twice a week for 2 months, as well as tramadols 2-3 times a week...

so i've been consuming opiates for two months, almost daily. Not neccessarily withdrawals, but im 95% certain that the way i feel today is directly correlated to my drug intake

10. 1. 40mg isn't too much to handle for someone who does opiates 1-2 times a week.
    2. He took 40mg Tuesday, woke up and wasn't sick. Eventually during the day Wednesday he took another 40mg, then Thursday he gets sick? If he was going to get sick from it being too much for him to handle, it would've been after he took the 40mg on Tuesday... but since he took 40 on Tuesday, the 40 on Wednesday was weaker, thus even more reason why it wouldn't be too much for his body to handle.

11. I usually take 40-80mg of OxyContin on Monday-Saturday. Sunday I have NONE and I never get sick.

12. #12 NFloyd2357, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009

well - i did take a .5klonopin last night with the OC (stupid, i know). Probably too little to affect it, but i do know how much they potentiate eachother... so who knows.

But i pretty much got my questions answers. I just wanted to know if id feel tramadols today if i took em - and somewhere throughout the duration of this thread i decided im just gonna smoke a lot - its not a virus, not a cold, not even my IBS symptoms acting up - im pretty sure its from the shit i've been taking, this feels similar to benzo withdrawal, and similar to the day after i took way too much tramadol... nothing a bunch of all natural blunts can't take care of...

13. Has nothin to do with it, I took 2mg klonopin yesterday with 50mg of Oxycontin and 1mg of klonopin with 120mg or morphine today and once again, I'm not sick.

14. yes, but i'm not you.
    I have low tolerance to opiates, and im a very small person

Im sick from opiate use. Im not using anything today. Im not addicted to opes. Im gonna smoke weed. Tomorrow i hopefully won't be sick.

/thread