opiate tolerennce question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aaaaa8, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Ok so in the past month ive done hydrocodone about 3 times.

15mg roughly 3 weeks ago
    15mg 1 week ago
    20mg today.

I also have 10mg oxy and i was wondering if i would have built up enough of a tolerence to were the oxy wouldnt be noticeable since its a low dose already.

And if i do hydro 1 more time this week how iwll that effect my tolerence? WOuld i need to increase it yet to feel the same effects?

2. Are you kidding? Of course you'll feel 10mg of oxy. Tolerance starts to build after you start taking something for a few days in a row.

3. you'll feel it for sure

but opiate tolerance builds quickly

and can become physically addicting after prlonged every day use

for more info, visit

www.erowid.org

read and learn

4. Well i know opiates have ac cross tolerence and since 10mg oxy is a low dose if it would have been to low since ive been taking hydro alot lately.

So if i take 25mg tomorrow i shouldnt have built up to much of a tolerence?

5. opiate tolerance builds quickly, but you've put plenty of time between your uses to avoid it. Don't even give it a second thought.

6. alright man thanks.

I did use 25mg today so that was back to back days, one 20mg and the next 25mg.

Should i wait a week or so or would my tolerence not be to bad were i could dose again saturday without to much tolerence?

7. my tolerance continues to skyrocket. But I am a bit concerned about tonight. I've taken about 140mgs of oxy in the last 3 1/2 hours. about 40 of it up the nose, and the rest chewed up. Kind of lost track of how much I had done, so I ended up doing more than I ever have at once.

I'm not freaking out yet, but I'm also a little concerned on how fucked up I am. Kind of sucks that I can't enjoy this.

Any of you have experience with this high of an amount? Should I just relax and go with the flow, or am I pushing the envelope.

I'm definately not new to opiates. I've been doing oxy almost daily for the last month or so (and sporatically for about the last 4-5 months). My usual dose is 80mgs chewed up at night....but I only had 3/4 of a good 80 and the reast int he TEva brand. So kept munching on the Teva without realizing that I ate the whole thing.

Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

-T

8. well the largest amount of hydrocodone was 7 500 mg pills, so 3500 mg.
    i didnt feel woozy or anything, the only thing noticeable that did happen was i threw up a lot the next morning. shows how stupid i am. : (

9. hate to break it to ya...but you didn't do 3500mgs of hydrocodone. You did 3500mgs of apap (tylenol). The hydrocodne level for each pills was probably either 5, 7.5 or 10 mgs each.

3500mgs of hydrocodone would mean I'm responding to a dead man's post :p You did as much as 70mgs (most likely less) but that's a a lot for a person new to opiates. I think I've topped out at 100mgs of hydrocodone (or maybe 90mgs) cause I was just feeling like shit and wasn't getting any euphoria at that point. Probaby cause of all the apap (and I was eating 10/325 norcos).

Well, thanks for the answer (attempt) anyway. At least someone's reading the board.

-T

10. Yeah exactly, you would have to do alot of opiates a day to build a big tolerance, you really havent done much and it doesnt seem like you do them everyday your good.