Opiate help plz - vicodin 5/500

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yaysatan101, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Because that much APAP is terrible for your liver.. It's not that you CAN'T do it, it is that you will be doing damage to your body.

2. So my liver is alll screwed up then. Most likely. Don't follow my advice kids, unless u want a fu*ked up liver. (I'm not being sarcastic at all). He/she is right.

3. Ive been taking hydrocoones for a very long time. Max ive done was probably 3,900 if my math is right six 10/650 lorcets. I noticed stomach pain for a couple days after.

I always keep it under 2.5 grams with the exception of that time and I dont have any problems.

less is better

4. Hey guys, thanks for all the replies.

I took 3 this morning(broke them all into halfs & took them all at once) and I felt great. I didn't even take anything to make them more potent. I can see how they could be addicting, but I know I won't have a problem because:

-I'm spacing the doses out alot (like once a week)
    -I felt no urge to take more after the effects subsided.
    -I felt no "crash" or anything (no surprise since it was only 15mg)

I got kinda itchy after the effects wore off.. Is there a way to prevent this? Also after the effects wear off I get really tired. Caffeine maybe?

:D

5. Yeah the itchyness is normal first couple of times I took em I think when itook 4 man the itchyness was almost unbearable. They say take benadryl I haven't tried that so I wouldnnt know. But the next time I took 5 I didn't get any itchyness so I guess it varies.

6. A CWE is so fast an simple and can only improve the experience and decrease the negative effects it can have on your health. Theres no reason to not do it.

Goodluck