Operation Outdoor 207

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sparks207, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Well this will be a spot were I can talk about what I am doing since I don't want to tell anyone in my circle. This is alot i typed i know hopefully it will be worth it, dont bash please im over negitiveness... I have alot of time, money effort into this already.

To start I have grown multiple times indoor with success and I know I could have done many things differently. But i live and learn..

Now the area I grow indoor now gets silly hot in the summer. So I decided go big or go home, and start looking for spots. That was in April because the snow was gone really early this year,
    I'm not a newbie and I didn't underestimate what work will have to go into making 50 6 ft tall chronic plants..( I vegged them till they were all 2-3 ft tall... I had no room in my veg room. Had to get another 8 bulb t5 to cover the spares... Some training not much tho, i have four stains BLueberry, juicy fruit, alien dawg, train wreck...

So as i was gather all my soil, and amenities to the soil, I was looking for spots, I actually found a spot were someone buried three large bags of promix in the ground. I didn't go any further I left the area..

When I was looking for spots I was getting everything I needed ready...I live in the country for sure...

I got literally 50 bags of promix if not more... I had a hookup or I wouldnt have been able to afford it.. Bags of moss, bags of perlite, blood meal, bone meal. Seaweed BS, I mixed it all I'm correct amounts and used it all in buckets and in holes...
    I got green plastic fence. Fence posts, 30 white buckets which I spray painted all green and camo colors, had to get like a few 30 gallon grow bags...I put my game camera up on spots to check deer and aminal activity...many random things, plant stalks, sting to tie plants with, I have chicken wire for around the ones I put I'm the ground..

Spot 1... Area surround by smaller trees and pines.. Low area... This area I dug 12 holes 2-1/2 ft wide by 2-3 deep in all the holes.. Filled in with my mix of soil... Plants really love this area...
    12 plants in ground 3 more in 5 gall buckets

Spot 2... 10 minute walk from spot 1... Have to walk up large rocks and thru poison sumac on the other side... I know it is... I put two 30 gallon bags I'm the spot along with 8 in five gallon buckets.... This spot is surround my prickers and other bushes..
    10 total there

Spot 3... 500 yards away from spot two, thru thick woods, across a river which is waist deep, I'm 6'4... I'm a damn sasqatch in there... But yea it wasn't bad when I had to bring 25 five gallon buckets with soil and 2 ft plants in them across the 500 yards of cow field and small steams and then a forest then a river then a small valley... But there out there and loving it.. There all spread out over another 200 square yards...

I had to move all these things and stuff in my truck across two town lines lol... Damn jungle I'm my whip lol...

This has all been happening over the last month and a half.... I had all those plants out by may 15th...

All the plants in the ground were fenced in, chicken wire or green fence...
    All got jacks dead bug spray and slug repellant bits, deer repellant all over the place everywhere

I started this today and I'll try to keep up and hopefully not be really confusing... Sorry probably won't be posting pics.. iPhone..

2. Well it has been pouring here for three days which two more days of rain to continue...

So I was really worried about a few things today and had to take off work to take care of 6 hours of work on my OO207 operation outdoor 207 lol...

I'm driving over to my area which I park and walk 30 minutes to spot 1 and noticing how much water there is and when I walked down into spot one.. Two plants in the ground had 3 inches of water in there holes, quickly got a shovel and drained the area... All other plants where showing great signs of growth...

I climbed some trees and cut down almost 20-25 limbs from surround tress to allow better light...

Spot 2 was fine. I removed minimum limbs noting too drastic...

Spot 3 is a mess... Well Saturday The river has risen two feet and flooded an area were I had 5 5 gallon buckets. Water was two inches from the top of the buckets.. I moved all those to higher points I'm the area... 15 ft higher... I had to wad waist deep in rushing water.. Was nerouvs I might slip and fall down and drowne but I made it. I went back today and I cut down almost 10 large trees and made a amazing area for them...

3. I removed all trash, tools, and signs of human activity... Hung all my trespassing signs and no hunting signs around. Plenty away from the plants tho... So I'll leave it all be for a day or two and go back make sure the rain didn't knock anything down on a plant or whatever...

4. I'll figure out pictures one day soon...

5. Just found a 75 gallon reservoir on criaiglist that was used for a water truck... Wil be perfect to bury out in the woods... For my large plants in spot 1... Those will get the most attention thru out the summer....

Something dug out a plant from a bucket. Will replace it with two more plants in five gal buckets... And spray and put down deer repellant.

Planning on getting a few more bags of promix. For a few large mothers I have no room for... Add another 2 large grow bags...

6. Well I just put out another 15 plants... 5-12 inch plants in buckets... 5 in 15 gallon containers. I found another spot because I have too many plants Vegging...
    5 others in 5 gallon buckets... Since today is nice I'm going back out to my other spots to check on damage from Rain and wind we recently had... I need to finish cutting limbs off trees and cutting down large trees which are blocking the sun... Got some camo tarps to cover my large resivoir I have now... Gotta fill that bad boy...

All the other plants I put out our at least 2ft two

7. Sun is finally back... Going out to check everything, bringing my bug spray and nothing else... Finally i don't have to log a ton of stuff back and forth back and forth. Easy in and out.
    I got a small mini fishing rod and now I have something to do after I check my plants, hit the large brook up..

Hope I'm doing this journal right, I use an iPad and I'm trying to post soon, legit what I have going...

8. Well I've been out to my spots alot recently... Been raining every couple days so want to make sure their not damaged...

Cut down even more limbs off trees, cleaned my areas out, bushes around my areas are filled in nicely. Hard to see them...

I have pictures on my cell but I'm nerouvs

9. [quote name='"Sparks207"']Well I've been out to my spots alot recently... Been raining every couple days so want to make sure their not damaged...

Cut down even more limbs off trees, cleaned my areas out, bushes around my areas are filled in nicely. Hard to see them...

I have pictures on my cell but I'm nerouvs[/quote]

hey man sounds fantastic. I use my cell to post pictures too but what I do before taking pictures is disable the 'location services' on the camera so there is nothing that knows where you took the photo...hope for the best and please post some pics soon

10. yo man post up some pics, should get your thread more attention :) Good luck with the grow, will sub if it looks promising!