Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opening a dispensary in Colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mickey85, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a colorado local and looking to open a dispensary... Does anyone know the limit a dispensary can grow and how to obtain that license or permit? Also are there any patients looking for a provider? I am originally from CA and have grown there for many years... I just need some help getting started here can someone help me?

2. are you in boulder?? cause ill come shop there if you open it here hahahha

3. speaking of colorado, im enjoying the blizzard haha is it hitting you where you at

4. I'm almost positive you can't discuss this on GC.

5. we cant discuss how he is opening a dispensary...and how if he does i will shop there due to me being a patient...how does this not apply

6. well done, you win haha, might i add your signature was posted in reply to one of mine haha thats epic

7. I lolled quite heartily. :D

8. haha, but anywho good bye thread you will probably vanish

9. I believe CO has a year long moratorium established til they can get these new regulations in place. I've been checking up on it daily cuz I'm moving to Boulder May 14 and what I've read, it's fucking chaotic like California used to be a few a yrs ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.