open world MMO zombie survival game for xbox 360?!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by gold wings, May 27, 2011.

1. #1 gold wings, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    hey guys one of my friends just sent me this link to a game that undead labs is making and it looks fucking awesome!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Undead Labs » Zombie MMO! Hell Yeah!

apparently they have been working on the game since 2007 and there goal is to create a realistic open world MMO zombie survival game that the only objective is to survive. you will be able to find/make weapons, form groups with your friends, build custom forts and grow crops for food, and even more crazy shit. and the best part is, its for xbox so the graphics and game play should be awesome!

2. Been interested in this for awhile. If it lives up to it's potential or even relatively close it's going to be incredible.

3. its a great idea, would be really really hard to pull off as an MMO.

4. Holy shit that looks like an awesome idea.

Why? I think its the perfect genre for it.

5. because people are Dbags, and i can see this game turning into a death match with some zombies.

6. has potential if done right

7. its going to be way harder to survive alone, people will eventually learn to work together. if you go around shooting everybody they see there gonna get killed either by other people or the zombies from attracting all that attention. and the idiots who dont will still make it realistic, think fallout raiders and such, that would probably happen in real life too if culture was completely destroyed in a zombie Apocalypse. undead labs has been working on MMOs for a while and they will definitely find a was to stop this or at least reduce it. like making killing humans -xp or something.

8. I'm sure most console players will quickly grasp the concepts of a MMO game.
    From the looks of it, Undead Labs is making a smash hit.

9. When is this suppose to come out, because I sold my xbox but this would make buying it worth it. Does anyone know of a PC game like this, minecraft blows.

10. That sounds... so sick. Just playing this fucking game blazed with some buddies, maybe killing other survivors haha :smoke:

Is there any release date?

11. [​IMG]

12. MFW

[​IMG]

13. #13 gold wings, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    lol xbox haters gonna hate... and there is no release date yet but they say it will be soon there still making it lol

edit* and by gameplay i ment online gameplay ps3 online sux and mmos have been done on computer thousands of times

14. [​IMG]

15. you haters sure are clever.

16. Dead Island is fairly similar to this, and coming out reasonably soon. I also think it'll be released for PC. you should check it out

17. Daamn, I hope this don't flop or nothin...

And fuck you guys, Xbox is sick.

18. I've known about this for years. Lost track of it, glad to hear its still in production. Looks KILLER
    Hey PS3 noobs, your online service was down, and you don't get this game? thats a 1,2 KO to me lol.

19. awesome to bad 2012 is coming up and this game'll come out when theres a global emp that wipes out all tech and im gonna hold my xbox and ps3 and cry like a little girl... but if the world doesnt end like it didnt end during y2k and it didnt end in 04 or 07 or last saturday? then whos up for sniping survivors? haha

the ONLY thing i dont like is that it doesnt look like you cant find other survivors and have them hole up in your base and maintain the base or upgrade the barricades or something it litterally looks like your all alone. kinda boring not being able to go out and bring back some survivors maybe build a little town on that boat base or assault team or something.

20. there are 2 games coming out. class3 and class 4, class 3 is gonna be an xbl arcade game/beta of class4, you will only be able to play with one other person through live and the map will be small. class 4 will be an actual MMO and there will be thousands of people playing at a time, so you will be able to trade, team up, kill or just leave alone.