Open Lighting system Vs Enclosed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by billlyblanks420, Aug 5, 2017.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. In an open room like this I don't see an issue with the open lighting - you can still mount your flexible vent intake directly above your light - although hoods do releflct the light back down towards your plants...

J

• Like Like x 1
  2. An independent study did find the open light to have the most amount of lumination I was just worried about light being directed to far to the side, n you recommend putting an intake fan blowing down on top of the light fixture? Thanks for the input Jerry, how you been?

3. Been good! And I'd have the exhaust sucking in above the light - not blowing down onto it - myself...

J

4. Yea the word intake was confusing me but that's what I would do too.
    While I have your attention the double ended lights have really caught my attention especially since it seems you can run 630 watt double ended cmh bulb in there at 60% power... Any experience in using the double ended CMH lights? Is it worth buying one

5. Wow I ain't even know about those. I think I need a lil more experience before I give an opinion on that lol, but they both look super good. I would say somethin with an enclosed hood would get pretty hot but I see it got temperature control. That's pretty cool, those are cool lights

• Like Like x 1
  6. After surfing the web more I found this nifty video that might have answered my question but still any first hand experience would be great!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ah yeah I feel you lol, you really don't ever know til you grow or talk to someone that's got experience with it. Imma check that video out

• Like Like x 1