Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Open houses around the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youamlame, Aug 31, 2010.

1. I live in Australia and we have what we call open houses, mostly Aboriginal folks who sell to anyone who knocks on the door. I was wondering if you blades in other countries had the same thing. The bud's mostly good mids and a little dank once in a while.

PS: Just had pneumonia a couple weeks ago and haven't smoked in like 3 weeks, forced t-break ftw. I'm booted off like two bowls. :smoke::smoke:

2. I kinda have something like that if I drive down to Detroit people will walk up to me at stop lights and ask if I need anything, they will sell to anyone...

3. Yeah man we have those.. they are called trap houses.

4. I wish I had that...lol :smoking:

5. Had that for a few months but he was my neighbor and I knew him if that counts?

6. can a cop walk in and cop a dubbie?

7. No but on the streets in the cities like San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles (Typically the either worse or hippy part of town away from tourism) on the streets people will offer you bud and everything. Bud ranges from low mids to top dank. Seriously, I bought a quarter from a random guy once, weighed it out and everything of chronic. 90$.

8. i live in aus and unfortunaly never heard of that, what state you in op?

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCzN4d_7xeE]YouTube - Cat on drugs[/ame]

10. wait is the cat really making that noise?lol

and to OP, open houses are houses that are for sale that people can go in and look at where i'm from lol

11. As soon as I saw the title I thought, "how is buying house related to weed?" lol

12. In the rough parts around town here there are houses like that. Except those areas are all about sellin those cookies.
    Ive been introduced to a couple of dealers like this though. A friend says oh i know a guy and just goes to the house and knocks.. No phone call or anything. It was legit and one of them was in a nicer part of town, but for the few times ive been there it seems the people that are always there are shady as fuck. Not my kinda place.

13. haha I wouldn't know, guess it's up to who's selling and whether the cop's looking to bust em or actually make a purchase. I'm guessing they wouldn't once they see the uniform.

That's too bad bro, pretty good for those dry spells. I live in WA, how about urself?

14. i actually did see on DEA one time that in the shitty, predominately mexican, parts of southern texas a shoe of the roof of a house means they are a dealer.