Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Open a Beer Can Quietly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpleKINKAJOU, Aug 20, 2010.

1. sorry that i'm posting this in grasscity, i don't really no where else to turn. but i need to know a stealthy way to open some beer cans

2. Just like a soda.

Pull on the tab thingy just barely enough so you can let the carbonation out slowly. Then open it slowly.

3. Drink beer in bottle

4. Let the pressure out slowly at first (as stated above), then create some sort of noise while you go for the final crack to cover the noise.

5. Fart, sneeze, burp, and cough really loud all at the same time and crack your beer.

6. lol trying to crack a beer with your parents in the next room?

7. Whats the reason for the question? are you living with a pack of wolves or something?

My 69th post!!! ;)

8. Buy bottles or drink liquor kid.

haha, just playin

ummmm..... as slowly as possible, and as far away from whoever you are hiding the noise from. I don't think there is a real stealthy way around it.

Grab a glass, and open each can just barely and pour it into the glass.

That way you only get a CH. Instead of a CH-KA-CH-KSH

Those are clearly the sounds cans make, and I have clearly reached my drinking/smoking limit.

(Took me like 10 mins to write this correctly(ish))

9. my guess is, they're underage and sneaking beer into a movie theater.

10. possibly...:rolleyes:

11. Maybe the noise scares him?

O and don't avoid the question.

12. Ahhh. You are probably right!

13. well theres no reason to be stelathy with beer in a theature. just pop that shit open when theres guns firing or somethin.

14. Damn your parents are nosy.

15. Personally, I always bring pops with me in the movies. Many a times they are cans.

I wait until just right before the movie, where the black screen is and its silent, and I crack it open as loud as I can.

Never harassed for it, and most of the time you hear a few good laughs from it.

16. Well, if it WERE in a movie theatre nobody would be able to see, so it could just as well be a soda...

17. Pop it enough to let the carbonation out, then use your thumb to press the "tongue" down. Becareful to not cut yourself

18. Cut a hole with a knife and chug :confused:

19. What if it's a silent movie.

They are making a comeback....

20. And watch it explode in your face. :confused: