Ooooh That Smell!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JTNutts, May 29, 2009.

1. My beauty queens are lookin killer, but i dont have any smell. Im talking three will be harvested in a week or two. idk what the deal is. I have an ac unit cooling the room, but even when i get up close they dont smell like MJ. Honestly they smell like the bat shit ive been feeding em. is that normal?

2. mayb cut back on the guano, but it should loose that smell when you flush it. plants will take on a smell and taste of what you feed it for instance if you use fert that has a strong fish shit your crop will taste and smell like fish. on your next grow mix less of the bat shit in with your fert and try make up a better ballance of nutes. happy harvest :)

3. update -- been flushing her good. i cut a lower branch and started drying. It smells like heaven. Its almost indescribable, but i'm gonna give it a try as i have it in front of me, making me :D!

first whiff -- Smells like Juicy Fruit gum tastes. Very sweet, very pungent. If I get up close I have to close my eyes becuase the sensation that is being caused from the smell is so great and disorienting. I feel like Seth Rogan saying, "It's like God's Vagina." and I would really like to live in there, and shove it up my nose. I literally just got an erection.

4. Jesus wept.. you haven't even smoked the bugger yet!?

:eek: