Ontario Planters!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by notbakedenough, Mar 24, 2007.

1. hopefully someone notices this thread in the rarely visited end of the forums. anyways, i was kinda wonderin what kind of plans people have for this season. its fast approaching and i was also curious when you guys are planning to plant, since we get some unexpected snowstorms and frosts. i got my spot all picked out and i plan for a couple girls for personal use. hows aboot you?:D

2. I'm not in Ontario, but I'm in the NE US, and we get some unexpected frosts and shit sometimes, too... If you're lookin for a good strain, try any of the "Early" strains, or strains that finish around mid-end of September... You'll wanna find how far north you are in degrees latitude, and go from there. Lots of breeders list how far N or S each strain can be grown.

You could start them indoors for a couple weeks then move them outside when you're sure the weather's gonna be nice. This way the plant will already be established and it'll mature a bit faster than if you just start them outside.