Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only Vice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Malkavian Nomad, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 Malkavian Nomad, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    I dont drink, dont smoke fags, i hardly even drink coffee (teas nicer) but about a year ago a freind itroduce me to weed with with space cakes, to which i did not know they were at the time but loved them at the time its great but hers the thing. my gf (whom i love very much) says it scares her and that she wants me to give the weed up. but at the same time she drinks like a fish, seriously she outdrinks everone :laughing:, any advice on politely and carefully wording some ways to convice her weed aint all that bad?

2. Thank you i will :)

3. Maybe point out that weed does nothing to harm you and drinking too much a day can lead to death of liver disease.

Over time, excessive alcohol consumption can destroy brain cells, resulting in various degrees of brain damage. \t\t\t\t\t\t

Higher risk for heart disease for liver disease, circulatory problems, peptic ulcers, various forms of cancer, irreversible brain damage.