Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only smoke occasionally

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Umbrella Corperation, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Does anyone else only smoke once and a while and find it more enjoyable? I used to smoke everyday and it kinda stopped being fun and just started being something I do. Then I took a long break for a year and then started just smoking on the weekend and sometimes not even every weekend and it seems like now when I get high it's way more fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. I kind of go back and forth a lot. Like right now I haven't smoked in a few weeks. In another few weeks, I'll probably be smoking every day, then transition back to not so often. I do find that it "spices things up" a bit, keeps it interesting. Makes it so that not every high is the same :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I feel like i could use a break. My problem is i just have so much weed its hard to resist. I wish i was strong enough to just smoke once in a while because i know i would enjoy it more that way.

4. I'd be happy to hang on to it for you. I'll only tax 5% ;D

• Like Like x 1
  5. that's because you are smoking on zero tolerance and you get the full effect of the high. I am jealous. I wish I could do what you do without jonsin.

6. Lock your weed in a safe while drunk/stoned, hide the key. Don't worry, you'll lose it, then find it randomly again one day and WHOOOO WEED SURPRISE!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was that way back in high school when I was selling, mainly because I could smoke a quarter a day and still make a few bucks. After I stopped selling and had to pay for my personal couldn't do a quad a day, but if I stay around 2-3 grams a day and take one weekend t-break..that's the sweet spot.

8. Lol, that was my first thought too.

9. Franklin once wrote about key advice in his Way to Wealth edition of Poor Richard's Almanac (paraphrased): "When you have fun at work you won't feel as if you've worked a day in your life..."

10. It's awsome you can do that. I only smoke nights but can be a real fiend on the weekends. I agree that too much daily smoking can turn it from something fun to something you just check off doing. I've been in that rut. Since I live in an illegal state I'm forced sometime to go long stretches between scores. Not fun but you get used to it. I think you're onto something and if I have the will power I may also give that a try.

• Like Like x 1