Only pompous people like tea?

Discussion in 'General' started by metalp, May 1, 2011.

1. In the USA, the only people that drink tea are people who like to be "different" from the rest. Not to an extreme, they just want to be interesting.

2. really? do you have shallow views on everything? i drink tea because it's relaxing

3. The term 'ignorant' is thrown out a lot these days...

4. Oh no way! I love tea because it taste great in any form. I love coffee too. Its the caffeine I guess. Sorry rambling but Im not pompous,far from it really.

5. You have no idea what your talking about.

6. You aren't from the south, are ya? Shit loads of people drink tea.

7. OP swings!

.. and misses.

Big time.

8. man drinking tea is like drinking water everyone does it

9. I'm drinking iced green tea from Panera bread right now. it's so good, but I'd take caffeine over tea any day.

Oh, and I got the asiago roast beef from Panera. I do not recommend :(

10. i like the taste. and its good for you. double win.

11. yea i love tea, but i'm from ukraine. We drink that shit every night. I buy my own loose leaf and steep it. Lipton tea bags, or any tea bags for that matter are horrendous. Loose leaf is where it's at.

12. Interesting observation Professor Bozo.

In the USA the only people who like metal music are people who like to be "different" from the rest.

See what I did there?

:rolleyes:

13. I assume you mean like exotic teas or something like white tea and teas you make yourself from bags? Because I drink tea at every restaurant and it's my favorite drink...like everyone drinks it..this thread..confuses me. Who doesn't like sweet tea?

14. *Superciliously sips white, chai tea* :p

15. ^^ pompous bitch!

keep drinking your tea Mrs fancypants!

your probably watching the royal wedding too.. aren't you!

16. :laughing: :cry: :laughing:

*hands AW a cup of white, chai tea*
    *sparks up a White Russian joint and passes to AW* :smoking:

17. Tea> high fructose corn syrup

18. OP are you 15 yrs old? Obviousy you don't know much about herbs and their benefits... and you smoke ganja? lolz... maybe you get away from the computer and travel a bit, it will help broaden your scope a bit...

19. and while we're at it, only gangstas drink 40s