Only gay guys answer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by porchy44, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Which finger is longer? Your ring finger or index finger? Thanks for the feedback, if any. :wave:

2. index finger on left hand, ring finger on right.
    Not by much though.

3. Ring finger on both.

4. hahaha.

EDIT: woah you're right

5. :confused:

6. i dont get it

(also.. not gay)

7. True story bro: works for all gays. Both of us our ring fingers are longer. Works 9 times out of 10.

8. (Not gay)

My ring fingers are longer, but what does that even have to do with anything?

9. Don't you get it?

It's so simple

10. Nah my theory failed. Gay guys are supposed to have a longer index than ringer finger as a result of increased estrogen levels as a fetus. However both gay guys that posted have longer ring fingers. I believe its how they're nurtured, it is probably in the sub-conscience. Idk though, it could be anything.

11. Most gay people I know have longer ring fingers. Ladies and men alike.

12. Lesbians 100% have longer ring fingers because the longer the ring finger is, the more testosterone was exposed to the person as a fetus under development. Lesbian = longer ring finger = more testosterone = more masculine.

Homosexual = longer index finger = more feminine.

That theory is flawed though because a lot of gays have longer ring fingers.

13. Couple problems with that: I'm about as far from masculine as you're ever gonna get. And the theory that sexual orientation has to do with hormones within the womb has been debunked several times over.

14. my index fingers are longer and im straight...

15. [quote name='"tibblebibble"']

Couple problems with that: I'm about as far from masculine as you're ever gonna get. And the theory that sexual orientation has to do with hormones within the womb has been debunked several times over.[/quote]

The only thing that is effected by hormones within the womb is the brain.

Studies have shown that fetuses in the womb that have had their brains exposed to estrogen have brains that are female and those exposed to testosterone have make brains.

Yes, male and female brains are different.

This occurrence usually happens to females(estrogen brain) and males(testosterone brain).

It is been hypothesized that if the reproductive organs that are created after don't correspond to their respective genders this results in transsexualism.

This is the only scientific explanation the scientific community has been able to come up with in regards to the trans community. It is not a way to diagnose homosexuality, but rather the brain itself can reflect whether the person is trans.

16. My middle fingers are the longest on both hands. Wanna see?

17. Are you a homosexual, and it has been debunked again :rolleyes:
    It effects body parts as well.
    Clever :rolleyes:

18. i thought girls had longer index and guys had longer rings