Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only click this link unless you are beyond super high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Sup grass city!

I thought what if we have a thread where you only come when you are beyond super high!

And I mean not just you regular high, not just super high, but beyoond super high!

You come and say the first thing that comes to your mind(not the second thing, the first)

Mine is camel shoe. I don't know what it means, but I'm high!

Aaaaaaand POST AWAY!!!!

2. Me super high is like me sober, except i'm super high.

3. blasphemy

4. whoaa.. :smoking:

5. flying peacock and lily's of the valley

6. My body feels like warm icecream. Or really cold milk. Hm.

7. Sounds like you're high on something else, I am sober atm, might take few bong hits soon

8. Dude man there's already a section on GC for that. Scroll down a bit Holmes there's some good sheeeet (shit) on there

9. Tittie sprinkled

10. lolol your sig is staring into my soul

11. i read the comments before so the first thing that came to mind was "tittie soul" idek

12. whats the point of ths (this)

13. im here and not high at all

14. Damn people don't follow the rules... just kidding I dont give a fuck.

15. sounds sexy :confused: lol

16. The moment when you realize that you are sober as f*ck and you clicked just because of your curiosity.. :D

BTW, sorry OP :D

17. Looooooooooooooooool moist socks

18. Have you ever like, you know?

19. franken monkeys.