Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only a toker knows toker problems. Advice thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rastatrooper, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Sup blades, Id like to introduce my self as a usually happy, optimistic hash burnin, blunt blazin kind of guy. But lately I've found my self depressed and smoking a lot to try and help to little avail. I trust honest stoners over anyone. Blades, any things you do to keep your spirits up.

2. Hard, physical labor, eating right and meditation.

3. I agree I've been taking extra shift to take my mind off of it. And I haven't meditated in months. But with so much negitivity around ya it's hard to keep motivated, especially when the sativa starts runnin low

4. Meditatin works well. Also don't smoke to fix problems, smoke to take a load off. I think a short t break along with maybe an out of town trip could really help you.

5. Breaks are for nerds. Trust me just go find something you enjoy and do it then just take more relaxing time, maybe try having a more positive outlook on life. Get stoned and just be happy with what your doing and don't let other people and their opinions effect you. If shit really gets bad though maybe try counseling or something cause depression can really be a serious illness.

6. you need to understand why you are depressed before you can move on, depression is a build up of problems that you have not dealt with that surface themselves in form of major mood changes, so find the root problem first!

7. Like no more doubts, Focus on why you are depressed, if you cant find relief, seek the uncharted mountain sides (get really fire bud) and Let your soul do the search (smoke alot) lol but no, smoking only gunna help untill you run out. and if you never run out than youll end up like me sitting at home vaping tobacco and scratching my balls while i smoke up wondering why im so down. Anyway man, Just wake up tomorrow, take a hit and when you exhale. Sigh, big sigh not pussy sigh, it should use every ounce of smoke still encased in your lungs. and after you sigh, greet the day hello, and tell yourself it gunna be a good day. It really works man, if you say it outloud to yourself and truly belive it itll work, idk if its good ju-ju or somethin but it does, if that doesnt help, call your mom (or significant family/friends) if that dont help get a therapist, if that dont help.. homie get as much of the best weed you can and make it your goal to finish it all in 1 hour. Than youll forget what happened the past year, your soul will die, you will be forever high, and happy. GAME ON!

8. Sorry to hear that rasta. I can relate though, I Been smoking everyday for a year now. Can't find happiness when not high anymore. Unless you have personal stigmas on yourself for smoking find the root cause of your sadness and address it. Hope it helps brotha, positive vibes your way!