Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Online headshops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sam470, May 1, 2013.

1. Do you guys know any online head shops that have free shipping in the US

2. not going to find one. free shipping for glass? i don't think so.

3. In the end it doesn't even matter. There's really no such thing as "free shipping". The cost of shipping is just added to the price of the goods that you're buying. Unless, of course, you're buying from a huge retailer like Amazon, where they eat the cost of shipping lots of the time in order to encourage you to keep coming back to buy from them.

4. *Takes 10 minutes and heads to a nearby headshop*

There's my free shipping! :p

Plus, support your local businesses :smoke:

5. Don't know of any. If you don't want to pay for shipping try to find something local

6. There's got to be a local headshop around you somewhere. I didn't think so about my area but I asked around (friends, etc) and I literally found at least 4 in my area. It's around you just have to look for it.

7. not going to find one. free shipping for glass? i don't think so.
    [​IMG]

8. theres def one around you. ilive in a small ass town and theres one like less than a mile from my house

9. what the fucking fuck.

10. This guy and his robos...haha

11. this just tripped me out :eek:

12. I laughed, hard.

13. Just some spammer. If you look at the code of his post there's a URL in there. Not really sure what the point is though, b/c from the thread there's no way to actually get to the URL.