Online headshops in the US

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dest1, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Alright, so I've decided to get some glass or so online. I've looked at GrassCity and while it's nice and all with its collection, I dislike how they ship out of Europe , which takes about two to four weeks to arrive, and how shipping is like 10 or 20 dollars. I was doing some research on some domestic online headshops, and it seems like there aren't any that are too legit or have good reputation/reviews. I don't know if I could ask this question here or not because of course, this is a forum to a website that sells smoking products, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience buying from US based/shipped online headshops.

tl;dr: want to buy bong, gc ships from eu, want to buy from us online. good websites?

2. There's several US shops that sell online, but as for your concern about shipping costs, you're going to run into that problem with most places. I ordered a tube from a US headshop and shipping was still 10-20 bucks if not a little more. If you're serious about glass though and want quality check out @ L T.

3. #3 Dest1, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    @ L T? Where would I find that? URL?

Anyway, I'm not too serious about getting glass. I'm not willing to spend 200 dollars, but more around under 100.

4. Its an old thread that I just found while I was searching forthe same thing I decided to go for a local headshop rather then an online...you will get your item faster without shipping especially if you have any shope nearby, you guys should check locally before you order from Evrope, easy way to do: Usa headshops more then 3k headshops listed, all domestic :)

5. brothers with glass treated me well and sent my stuff on time.

6. Local is always overpriced, I can't find a great shop to buy off line besides ioffer, if anyone uses any other places I'd like to hear

7. Brothers with glass is pretty good.low shipping $$$ and orders over $30 get a free pipe

8. Well in the past few years I have been ordering online only, always of course from the big and reliable companies, like grass city, smokewire, everyondoesit...the prolbem is that I received almost always a different items from the one I saw on photos, by meaning of color and rarely by meaning of shape. I am talking about smaller items of course not the big bongs :) Exception was only smokewire, I ordered like 3-4 items from those guys and they were only a bit larger/smaller then the actually size that was advertised . But that was fine :) still very much nice glass :) Also, if you consider shipping fees you will pay double for a small glass pipe comparing to the price that you can get in a local headshop, grassity and everyone ship from Europe only I think, smokewire from CA. So I will give it a tray especially becouse I found more then 20 headshops in radius of 25 miles from my house :) I didn't even know that there are so many in my neighborhood :) you should try guys you might be surprised like I was :)

9. My favorite online headshop is Bigfoot's Smoke shop @ bigfootsmokes.com. They have quality branded and heady glass and are lower priced than other sites. I bought a Mushroom Cap Sidecar rig off of there it is a beaut. Their facebook/twitter always has discounts and free shipping as well.