Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

online headhsop that takes paypal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flintboy292, Apr 8, 2009.

1. hey guys do you know any online headshops that take paypal as a payment? THANKS ALOT..

2. wesellpipestounderagekidswithparentspaypalpassword.com

3. These guys really have there own smoke shop and will only delete any links to other shops you should really read the rules

4. I'm not underage and i use paypal for pretty much anything on the internet?

5. I am also not underage and use paypal to recieve payments and use it a lot for buying shit on the internet also..

6. From headshops, when you can just go up there and buy shit? assuming you guys are 18 which i doubt your not. op is def under 18 though

7. no im not, i am 18, why do you think im under 18? CAN someone send me a message with a link 2 a headshop that takes paypal

8. Online headshops have better prices.

I prefer going to a real headshop just because I get to see the shit up close before I buy it, and it's quicker. But that's not everyone's preference, a lot of people like buying online.

9. i always go to headshops to buy my pieces

except bongs, bongs are generally cheaper on the internet in my experience

10. Get a debit card.

/thread

11. what he said and also buy every single piece online and bongs online... thats if you dont live with ur parents..best advice.....saves a ton

12. you still have to sign for it when it comes..

13. Yup, if the issue is that you only use Paypal and don't have another form of payment for internet purchases, get the Paypal Mastercard. Use it just like a credit card.

'Cause Paypal is an eBay company and they cow-tow to the government - they won't allow any payments for anything drug related.

14. do you really?:

15. Yeah, you do. I'm not completely sure if you're trying to hide this stuff from your parents why you don't just make a waterfall or something. All you need is household items.

As for buying stuff online, I'm definitely am over 18 and I prefer to use Paypal. I also live in a part of my state that literally only has one headshop and only on special occasions do they carry pieces worth what their prices are. I'm not a huge fan of buying online, but if it came down to it I would.

16. yeah, so you cannot be using a stolen card..

thats why most shops who don't like losing 1000s a year refuse paypal.

17. Arent you on the forums for an online headshop? And they take credit cards, and you can probably obtain a gift visa credit card from a grocery store or something....

18. The headshops near me are run by people who don't speak english and sell everything over priced.