Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Online head shops in U.S.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_beast76, May 5, 2011.

1. Hey, does anyone know of any companies, websites that are located in the U.S. that sell bongs, pipes, and the such?

I don't wanna buy internationally, anyone know of any good ones?

2. #3 mous, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    People are just going to tell you to Google and bitch at you.

I have looked for a good one, and have yet to find one that I want to trust my money with. Most look like they are crummy geocities sites, with bad animated gifs, and table-based layouts. Not willing to put any information into a site that looks like a phishing scam from the early 90s!

I'll sub to this thread though. Hopefully we hear something.

EDIT: The only one I cam across that looked safe was 1percent. Unfortunately they don't have the biggest selection, which ultimately stopped me from ordering from them. They appear to be US based though.

3. Well I'm pretty sure the rules say you aren't allowed to talk about competing companies...

EDIT: But as long as you're actually 18 just check out a local head shop they'll probably have what you're looking for.

4. Hmm, I suppose that would make sense. However, I know in my personal search for US online headshops, I have come across many grasscity threads that referred people to several "competitors."

5. grasscity.com i got my bong from there

6. They are UK based... didn't the phone number at the top give it away? haha.