Online dating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Griever, Feb 6, 2014.

1. So I just joined an online dating site figuring I'm online a lot anyway why not. Already seeing a fine ass girl and I'm tempted to talk to her. Anyone have any successfully relationships with online?Any tips? Much appreciated it's been 5 years since I've been in a relationship!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I hooked up with a biker bitch in 1999. she moved 1,300 miles to be with me.

Good looking, great lover, fabulous cook. Had to dump her when she was shooting up meth, could not have that.

Just be careful.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I met my wife online. We have been together for 3 years and have a son together. Love my stoner wife. Good luck in your search.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Alright seems promising! I'm definitely going to be careful but keep an open mind to everything. Opinions on sites? I just have a match profile and I'm tempted to try a month to see where it gets me.

5. Tips? Well you got dumb people who show up to meet someone and it's not the same person, like that catfish show on tv. Use common sense and ask for a picture of them with a certain object of your choice "like paper with something you tell them to write on it."

• Like Like x 1
  6. How old are you? I would suggest if you are mid twenties or under use tinder app on your phone or pof. Older? go with those dating site like match and shit.

7. Right I'm a young 23. Tinder looks interesting I'll give that a shot too.

8. Ya it's supposedly the new best thing. I have yet to try it since I'm moving out in a few weeks to a new state but will start when I'm there. My bro had it for like 2-3 days and has already been seeing someone for a couple of weeks now from it.

9. [​IMG]

Just saying.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. If she doesn't have a full body pic .she's going to be fat. Had 2 girls trick me like that. I've hooked up with 3 other girls.and I'm talking to one now that has potential. It's fun meeting different people

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah there's definitely a couple body pics on this girl. I feel like a hermit not going out lol

12. Most girls on there are just normal girls who don't have time to meet guys. Just remember if you feel a little nervous meeting them they're feeling the same way. Just go with the flow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I'm in month three of my relationship with a chick I met online. She may be the greatest girl I have ever met. Makes me undeniably happy.

But... it's not easy. I went through MANY duds before I met her. It's funny cause I told myself that if this girl (my current GF) didn't work out then I would be done with online dating. I guess that situation resolved itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've met girls online and dated them. Never worked out for me. Though I will say the fact that we met online is very unlikely to be the reason lol. No matter how you meet, the fact is most of the time it doesn't work out, until it does, and then that's the person you hopefully spend your life with. S'how dating goes.

Give it a try. Whatcha got to lose?

15. Whatcha got to gain? some sex :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. This man I did the online b.s. just to fuck not date. But for real some of those girls can be deceiving in their pics. I'd stick with real life way better results and the relationship has more meaning. 

17. I say go for it! Meeting girls in real life it just as deceiving as online. What with make up, push up bras, spanks, etc. And plus you can be yourself. If they dont like you then thats fine dont talk to them anymore. Its not like they have your phone number or know where you live.

18. I was in a relationship that started on Flirt – Dating Fun Guaranteed!, but infortunately it didn't end well. I suspect, that this kind of sites by default are not build for creating long term relationships. They are more oriented on some quick romance without much effort from participants. But I'm gonna try another sites for sure, maybe I'll get lucky.

19. Don't forget the bonus features you gain as well!

• HIV/AIDS. HIV/AIDS. ...
    • Hepatitis. Hepatitis. ...
    • Chancroid. Chancroid. ...
    • Trichomoniasis. Trichomoniasis. ...
    • Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts. ...
    • Herpes. Herpes. ...
    • Gonorrhea. Gonorrhea. ...
    • Chlamydia. Chlamydia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. #20 Dancingdragon4, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Hey guys, new to the forum and really interested in the who online dating thing because I am on the move a lot and usually meet new people and potential partners on dating apps. I used many different ones over the years but my favorite one is Brilic. I've used it over the years and in a lot of different countries. Most of my relationships for the past few years were from Brilic. It's actually an amazing app. Really good.

You can check it here: Best Dating App in Ukraine - Ukraine Singles