Online Cannabis Scams

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MacMurrough, Mar 7, 2019.

?

Have you ever been scammed by online Cannabis sellers?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2019.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Because of the legal problems around cannabis products many scammers have set up internet sites and proceed to rip off customers Knowing you really can't do much about it. Here in Canada Cannabis is now legal but a number of scam and semi scam sites still infest my country. A few months back I was ripped off by a seed bank that claims to sell good product. They even have some fake reviews to show just how happy their customers are. It's a Lie. Like many Scam sites, I believe they pad reviews. On line I here from so called customers how well this site takes care of them. From real people I know, here in Edmonton, strangely enough not one in five people I know who bought seeds form True North Seed Bank were happy with their experience. One never received his seeds, Two had only Two Or Three seeds out of ten actually grow and two others were really lucky in that four seeds germinated. Then I go online to hear different supposed customers wax on about how good the seeds they got were and how helpful the staff was, I have to question the validity of these reviews.
    It is really easy for sites like this to pay someone to write good reviews. 420 Magazine claims this is a reputable seed bank. How much did they get to say that? Scammers are everywhere and the only way to protect yourself and others from them is for the real reviews to to be made and the fake ones investigated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. all the orders i have made with them came thru and all my beans were good. shipping was quick too

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just had my first order done with Crop king, really amazing company to deal with. haven't received seeds yet but I am legit on almost the opposite side of Canada.

Ordered some Dwarf low flyers and can't wait to try em out

• Like Like x 1
  4. big shout out from the west coast!