Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Online Canadian medical license

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mcmtaged4, Jan 8, 2018.

1. I know that there is clinics that you can go through online for the U.S. like nuggMD. Does anyone know of any clinics like this that serves Canadians? thanks

2. Canadian canabis clinics in Ontario does online application with a nurse practitioner. Gets you a script to start 3 months down the road you can work towards getting a grow your own script so you can fill out all the necessary paperwork for Gov regulation. 1 g script = 5 indoor plants

I'm currently on a 5 gram per day script

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Canadian canabis clinics just went to free consults for everyone if your going that way

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app