One Time. . .(Funny Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ♥ Darcy ♥, Apr 18, 2013.

1. #1 ♥ Darcy ♥, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    One time I got really high and decided that it was an excellent time to do some vacuuming. I went from room to room and pretended the vacuum was a robot sent to destroy all cat lifeforms. (Just the normal everyday stuff.)

[​IMG]

Well at one point I reached the bedroom and was trying to get at a pile of nerds I had dropped one night. The pile was under my bed, so I had to bend over to allow for the vacuum to reach.

Well I was humming a toon and seriously not giving a shit, when I heard a slight psst noise. I didn't think anything of it until I realized that suddenly it smelled really bad in my apartment.

[​IMG]

Confused I turned off the vacuum and righted myself. I looked around for a second before my head itched, when I reached up I felt a huge clump of hair come away from my forehead. It was disgusting, it was sticky. . .and gross. . .it also smelled worse than anything I have ever smelt before.

I had bent over a candle on my bedside table. My name is Darcy and I caught my hair on fire.

[​IMG]

2. Damn!! I'm sorry about the hair, but that is funny as hell! Rofl!

3. #3 ♥ Darcy ♥, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    It's okay, I have a lot of it and could cover it pretty well until it got to a certain length. Now it is just a funny looking chunk trying to fit in.

[​IMG]

My hairdresser said it looked like I tried to cut my own hair with a blow torch.

[​IMG]

4. I've burned my hair lighting bongs before
    Never enough for it to be noticeable
    but the smell is fucking terrible

5. I love bongs. Now I'll worry about that every time I use one! haha.

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. So many unnecessary gifs.

8. lol
    gifs ftw
    i now have a new love for gifs and piss myself daily at werk

good story darcy

the soccer player who farted was awesome..dude on the right was guilty..he was pissin his pants laughing..hahahaha

9. Darcy you wild

10. When I was 16, I burned my hair super bad when I was lighting a bowl.

11. I actually burned my mustache trying to light a roach going down the road lol

12. [​IMG]