One thing that pisses me off about GC

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ihaveanoutkast, Mar 11, 2006.

1. As much asl I love the site there's always been something that bothered me. We all know that you smoke, that's why you're here, but yet most peopel feel the need to make a thread everytime they get high and that jsut gets annoying always hearing about how you're somking " SOMe DANK CHRoNICH SHITT MANNN!!" I just feel like it's annoying as hell sometimes.

2. Your pipe looks like a dildo.

3. well.. i think its annoying when people make pointless threads like this
    So.... ima go blaze :D

4. woa it does...
    gross.
    BUT IM SO HIGH YOU MUST KNOW THAT IM HIGH!

5. Yeah basically, maybe I should go make a thread everytime I smoke out of it.

6. I agree, but i tend to read the first sentence and then click back.

7. maybe you should.

you know, just because a thread is there, it does not mean you have to read it.

8. omfg thats funny +rep cus your cool like that

9. Eh, if it anoys you dont read it... if its not hurting you whats the problem with it being there?

10. lol thanks man :smoke:

11. Lol yepp no prob bro
    man i need a fucking shower

12. I can understand your frusteration, but not everyone makes threads like that every time they get hooked up, sometimes something really good happens that involves getting a hook up, and you just want to share it, So people should stop shareing their goood news just because you don't like to read their posts? If you don't want to read about it, don't click on it. Now I understand when people post things like.. "I'm so high, I just though you should know" That is pointless and can be annoying, but again, if you don't want to read it, don't click on the link. There are pleanty of threads I don't click on, because of the title. No big deal.

~ Terpsichore

13. This isn't the first thread about THIS subject, either.

14. You need to stop smoking on a dildo, thats my opinion

15. QFT

But let's not flame here

16. I was just letting the boy know.

17. Amen:bongin:

18. thats why they havethe feature where u highlit the link in the forum catagorery and it shows the first few sentences befoer u go to the site.... DUH just skip them who cares

19. Well when someone gets good buds, they like to share it. I enjoy reading what new bud people get, and seeing pictures. If you don't like it, then leave. Also, at least I don't have a glass dildo for a pipe ;)