One thing that annoys you during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThatHighChick, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Not having it

2. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

ewwwwwwwwww that actually happened?[/quote]

/shudders

Yes, it also ran down my legs

When I pissed, the first bit was brown so I got some dihhrea in my dick hole

3. Ha yeah that definitely doesn't sounds creeper-ish... But yeah I do have one lol

4. i dont like when girls look at me

5. Most annoying thing ever. When a guy blows his load and the girl expects him
    To eat cream pie pussy or make out with the taste of his own cum in her mouth. No thanks ladies, I eat pussy like a champ but I'm not licking up a slimy afterthought

6. [quote name='"Homegrowroller"']Most annoying thing ever. When a guy blows his load and the girl expects him
    To eat cream pie pussy or make out with the taste of his own cum in her mouth. No thanks ladies, I eat pussy like a champ but I'm not licking up a slimy afterthought[/quote]

Thats a double standard. Its ok for her but not you?

7. Your own cum isn't toxic, you know.

8. Get her really horny, go down on her, then ask for her to return the favour. Make sure its trimmed and not smelly down there lol. If she still refuses to do it, you shouldnt give her the same. Its not hard to get your gf to suck your dick.

9. He asked me the same thing the other day. Be careful. Hahaha