One thing that annoys you during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThatHighChick, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Guys that aren't into foreplay.... SMH.

A lot of us girls have those early experiences of being with a guy, which had a routine that went a little like this: Kissing , boob grabbing and normally giving one, not both a squeeze. This could last for seconds or if lucky a whole couple of minutes. Then they quickly try to ease in to your pants with their hand. If he's not met with resistance, he will try a little finger foreplay. If you're lucky this lasted for a few minutes, but for some unlucky ladies, it was just a cursory check to make sure she's wet enough. Then sex, which normally lasts for three minutes with this type, again if lucky. Surely we can do better than this? Foreplay is not a cursory check to see if she's wet enough to have sex with and when she's not, a few shoddy manoeuvres to speed things up.

I could never say this enough. Foreplay is SO important! It is time to grow up and move your sex routine on! You just look pathetic! :)

Fortunately not all guys are like this :) But most young guys these days aren't into tooo much foreplay. They just wanna get it in. Which is fine for a quickie, but come on. You practically brag non stop about how "great" you are then we get nothing in return. Sorry guys but it takes more than just a nice looking penis to get this girl off. :smoke::smoking:

2. I'll try out for that job. ;)

For real, a guy doesn't get good overnight. For one, a young guy needs to be told whats good and not good. For a guy, silence is golden. If you are not complaining then he is doing it perfect.

3. Im a guy, and I love foreplay. It makes intercourse much better in my opinion. I prefer foreplay on both sides tho. I mean if I go down on a girl and put that much love and care into her vagina, a blowjob is nice. Lol

4. same man. I can do foreplay for a couple hours honestly I just love kissing and just caressing a female without having to be humping and shit. Like taking breaks and just talking, man that stuffs the shit. Turns on the chicks so much they can't practically wait to get you inside them. And it makes sex last foreveeeeeerrr too and it's great sex.

5. i think being with a woman in bed could really be something passionate and memorable if you know all the right moves. But as an above poster mentioned, we all learn from somewhere, i used to be TERRIBLE in bed. could barely even get in deep without bustin a nut.

However, I realized over time though that every girl likes different things - most of them are VERY sensitive to a mans touch and if you touch them in the right spots while your going down you'll have her screaming for more. There are some girls that hate foreplay though, which is okay, some people get so grossed out over the most natural things.

one thing that's always been a biiiiig turn off for me that makes my buddies look at me like O__o is when a girl calls me daddy. I can't stand that shit, makes me feel weird and if shes saying it repeatedly i'll end up thinking about my dad and ughh its just not what i wanna hear. Oh! and i also was seeing this really freaky chick for a couple weeks where she'd always ask me to choke her and i would always tell her "no, im not going to hurt you" cos to me sex should be the complete opposite of painful and weird. i dunno thats just me though, i've been told i'm very gentle and loving in bed unless you get me drunk hahah then i become a force not to be reckoned with ;)

6. Righht, Well for me, when I get with a guy blowjobs are always a given :) the freaky side of me just really likes doing it :p Anyways I was juss super stoned with my girls and this happened to be the one we all agree on. It's a shame how few guys like foreplay these days. It's like dude When I give you a badass fucking BJ and you can't even return the favor, It's just dumb lol. Bc I'm all about pleasing the other person and all but like reallyyyy at least give me somethinggg.!!

It's verrrryy sad lol

That's why girls are better, they love foreplay(;

:smoke::smoking:

7. Straight into sex without foreplay would be like having an orgasm without the buildup right before it. Still good but...eh

8. Foreplay is key, Ill rather play around with the girl and pleasure her than having her pleasure me to be honest.
    Getting told to slow down is one thing that is extremely annoying during sex.

9. A real man eats pussy ;)

10. id eat that pussy up until your yanking my hair and digging your nails in my back, yelling at me to stick my hard dick inside your gushin wet pussy already.

nah its just most guys are thinking from a dudes perspective... its immature and silly. please the girl, put her first and she will be coming back for more good fucking, if she doesnt thats her loss. thats my philosophy :D

11. #11 BluntBlowin12, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    A lot of the time women just assume they move so well in bed, or that they're sooo good at giving bjs; if you want the man to act more passionate then make him passionate lol
    foreplay is straight boredom for some men (not me), if it was you who didn't like foreplay you'd want them to just accept it wouldn't you?
    If the guy doesn't make you feel good find somebody who does, don't criticize too much
    not you specifically just in general

12. And 3 minutes? Are you being serious?

13. I hate girls that don't give any foreplay after I fingered them for a good 10 mins and like ate them out twice

14. [quote name='"BluntBlowin12"']A lot of the time women just assume they move so well in bed, or that they're sooo good at giving bjs; if you want the man to act more passionate then make him passionate lol
    foreplay is straight boredom for some men, if it was you who didn't like foreplay you'd want them to just accept it wouldn't you?
    If the guy doesn't make you feel good find somebody who does, don't criticize too much
    not you specifically just in general[/quote]

Every woman I've ever been with 'gave great head' when in reality only 2 made it in the top of my 'top 10' . Just because it's in your mouth doesn't mean you're doing it right.

To stay on topic, foreplay is essential in keeping your woman happy in bed. If you don't do it long or well enough I suggest learning how before you have another random hookup leaving her unsatisfied.

15. Im always high as fuck when I'm having sex so I can never finish.. you would think that's a good thing but that shit sucks sometimes :(

But yeah I love foreplay as well.. Just making out playing with each other.

16. [quote name='"MrHighFlyer"']Im always high as fuck when I'm having sex so I can never finish.. you would think that's a good thing but that shit sucks sometimes :(

But yeah I love foreplay as well.. Just making out playing with each other.[/quote]

I've had sex blitzed as hell a few times, but I find myself stone sober afterwards.

17. Women that cant suck dick, dammmmmmmm.

18. I love watching my girl get off, so foreplay lasts pretty long in this bed.

19. Yeah it goes both ways there's a lot of chicks who somehow got this fucked up idea bjs are gross. So you finger them like a pro then they never even attempt to blow you.

20. What guy only plays with one boob for not more than a minute.

Somethings fishy here