Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One thing i dont understand

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vXiRiSHXv, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Everyone always says to smoke with your dealer, the girl i buy from usually only brings what i ask for, which most of the time is an 8th or less. Maybe im missing something but that means im taking weed I paid you for and then smoking with you, I've never really been hooked up. If anything my bags were on-par or less. Idk man, maybe its just a shitty connect. Can anyone shed some light on this?

2. Everyone wants to smoke with their dealer only if its the dealers bud..........

but no I have no desire to smoke with my dealer...although my last dealer was one of and still is one of my closest buds...

3. You should only smoke with your dealer if they are chill and you guys get along. Like i don't smoke with this one kid i know because he acts like a paranoid faggot and is always thinking i am gonna rob him.

But i do smoke with this asian kid because he is chill.

Most of the time if you are chill and you smoke them up they will blaze with you. A lot of dealers don't actually smoke there stash without paying themselves out of it. At least the good ones don't. I didn't. So its nice to be able to have a smoke. And if you smoke me up your bags are pretty much guarantteed to fatten up and i'll blaze with you.

Its just good to smoke up chill people bro. It opens doors at the same time ya know? Just the other night that asian dude had a party with a fuckload of bud and high school bitches. Wouldn't have gotten invited if i didn't smoke with him. My other mexican friend can get me a qp of high mids for 400. Never would have happened if i didn't smoke with him. Its worth it bro.

4. stop offering to smoke

5. That makes more sense Jassy, thanks guys.

6. If she seems cool, go ahead and smoke a bit with her. If you're friendly enough to offer her your own bud when you don't really have to, she'll probably think more highly of you and, as a result, be more inclined to hook you up now that you've establish a slightly more personal relationship. Give a little to get a little.

7. Its weird on here, people talk about dealers like they may talk about the guy that sells them car insurance or stuff. Were im from (medium/large size UK town). You have tended to get shit in more of a network, who you score from is always a freind of a freind and not always the same person. Normally its just common courtesy to blaze up a smoke with the person who sorted you out.

8. I guess i need to have more faith in people. once i pick up a scale ill be able to tell if she's been shorting me. I know eyeballing bags is nowhere near exact but i feel like what i've gotten is what I've paid for. I'm hoping if i smoke with her a little more she'll start hooking me up a little better

9. If you smoke with your dealer they are more inclined to give you more because your going to smoke them out and it means you trust them more. Whenever I'm high I always have good conversations so if you smoke with them and have a good talk, they are more inclined to give you more because you're a chill person. :smoke: