Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by radicaljonny, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I am currently attending school in Washington state and will be for the next 6 months.
    I normally live in Oregon and will be returning to Oregon as soon as I finish school.

Now I am looking to get a m.m. card in Oregon and not Washington, that way I don't have to buy a new one in 6 months. I visit Portland 2-3 weekends out of the months anyways.
    Do you think since I am currently attending school in Washington that I would have any trouble having a medical card in Oregon?
    I can use my In-Laws Oregon address if I need a Oregon address because I used to live with them for a short while before moving up here to attend school if I have to...but would there still be any concerns?

Thanks! :)

2. as long as you have a residency in the state in question (oregon) and are able to obtain a MMJ card for your medical condition i dont see why not, but if they find out that your not living in oregon idk what they would do.

where you going to school?